Him <3 (hayes grier fan fic)

My name is drea. I used to know hayes when we were little , but we drifted apart. Today my mom got in-touch with hayes' mom Elizabeth . We're going there today for dinner. I'm really nervous. What if hayes doesn't care about me anymore? I started watching his vines a a month or so ago . And damn is he funny . He is also like really cute and perfect and cute and perfect <3 .

~TIME OF DINNER~

I knocked on the door to the griers house while I was carrying a batch of cup cakes . I was so nervous I felt the butterflies in my stomach . Nash answered the door . He actually looked really happy to see me , I was surprised . He called hayes down . Hayes looked so cute , he looked at me and side smirked and said "hey I missed you" and gave me a hug . The fact that he even remembers me is just perfect . What am I saying .!.! Stop it drea get it together . I hugged him back without hesitating . I looked down and blushed . He picked up my head with his thumb and pointer finger "I remember when baby drea used to blush" hayes said. I giggled and he invited me into his room . I'm so happy that went well .

*HAYES POV*

I ran down the stairs after Nash called me . My mom said that we would be having company over but she wouldn't tell me who it was . And I saw Andreanna ( we call her drea ) and she looked so beautiful . I had a crush on her when we were little . But we drifted apart and I jus dealt with it . I didn't want to be awkward so I said "hey" and gave her a hug . She hugged me back . SCORE .! But she blushed and it was so cute .!! I invited her to my room , hopefully we can go out ..WHAT AM I THINKING you just became friends with her hayes snap out of it .

----------------------------------------------I know this was a short chapter but I just started writing and I wanted to know if anyone would actually read it . So let me know your thoughts .!!