Chapter 2

~ AFTER DINNER~

*DREAS POV*

When we got up to hayes' room it didn't changed at all. "What movie do you want to watch ?" Hayes asked.

"It doesn't matter" I say with a smile. He decided on the movie with Kevin hart called "ride along". Hayes put his arm around. I started to feel butterflies. I put my head on his shoulder as he put his head on mine. I was laughing a lot during the movie . So was hayes . His laugh , is so perfect . He's perfect. Nash came in the room and saw us . He smiled and left . He is so funny. My eyelids started to feel heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

~NEXT MORNING ~

*HAYES POV*

I woke up with drea on my shoulder . She was so cute when she slept. I slowly got up trying to not wake her up . My mom was making break fast "hayes sweety.!!! Tell drea not to worry about going home I talked to her dad" my mom said. I smiled at her. I went back upstairs before drea would wake up . I sat back on the bed as she cuddled up next to me . She was so cute . Her eyes started to flutter open . All I see is her beautiful dark brown eyes . I put her curly hair behind her ear . " good morning " I said with a huge smile. She blushed and said good morning . It's so cute when she blushes . While she was in the bathroom changing ( her mom brought her clothes and necessities ) I got a text from my ex , great. "Can we meet up , I want to explain at what happened at the party.."

* FLASH BACK*

"I love you hayes . " Emily said with a smile ( Emily is my ex) .

"I love you too." I smiled back.

She went with her friends and I went with mine.

* 1 HOUR AT THE PARTY*

I got a text from Emily's sister Amanda I read " hey hayes . Can you and my sister be out side in 15 minutes , our mom wants us home " I replied "ok"

I went looking for Emily and I couldn't find her . I decided to look in the front and she was making out with her ex . "EMILY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!????" I said. She just looked at me with worry in her eyes . I was running where? Idk. Anywhere my feet were taking me , anywhere . I ran to the park me and drea used to go to . We wrote stuff with markers in the benches . The one that caught my eye was the one that said "I love hayes "

" I love drea" . A bunch of memories flood my mind and I knew I jus had to see her again .

* FLASH BACK OVER*

" no . It looked like you were shoving your tongue down your ex's throat , there's not much to explain ." I replied "please hayes " I jus read it and left it alone.

----------------------------------------------I hope you like it <3