Chapter fourteen

Hey guys I'm going to start trying harder with my chapters by making them longer and edit and revise them before I publish them so this may take a lil longer for each chapter to come out :) and btw when you see me sayin shit like 'lil' 'lookin' 'fuckin' 'thirsty' 'ain't' it's cuz I'm from so cal and when you live 20 mins from the border, ur social grammar isn't gonna be perfect lol anyways enjoy.

James' POV

"I'm so fucked right now." I declare with the straightest face I have.

"No you ain't. How bout this?" Almen asks holding up an actually not too bad shirt. But it still isn't good enough!

"Nooooo. Fuuuuuuck. I have nothing to wear!"

"Bitch, please. You got plenty of shit to wear."

"Oooooooooh! Leely said a swear word!" Mary and Josh both tattled simultaneously.

"You kids have heard enough of my shit talkin mouth to handle it." she retorts.

"Potty mouth! Potty mouth!" and so the bickering between three babies continues.

After the words fuck nut, chode choker, and hoe bag left their mouths I end the fight with the only way I know how to. Cookies.

How to keep kids and fatties like your best friend quiet? Shove a peanut butter cookie down their throats.

Now that that is solved, what the fuck am I goin to wear?!

It's Friday, and Alex will be here to pick me up in less than an hour. I have been anxiously waiting for today to come and now that it has I'm fucking nervous as fuck! I've never been on a date before. How do these things work? Dammit!

"I'm so fucked, dude."

"ONIICHAN! You can't swear now, too!"

"Sorry. I'm so fudged."

"You ain't 'fudged'. Just throw anything on. If this guy is that in love with you, he won't care."

"I just want it to be perfect. Jeez, I sound like one of those bridezilla slores on Logo."

"What's 'Logo', oniichan?"

"You aren't aloud to watch that!"

Alemen walks to my closet, snickering. She pulls out a pair of khaki cut off shorts and a white v-neck. With flat converse, it actually didn't look half bad. Smart girl.

I get into my clothes while Almen slowly talks me through the process of first dates. She even told me about hers. I had remembered her getting her first real boyfriend. He was 15 and we were both 14, 8th grade. Going on their first date, Literally, no longer than 20 mins after she left, she dumped him.

I has asked her why and what happened about a million times but she swore he would never tell me. But she did and now I kinda get it. I mean the guy was a total horn dog, clingy, and waaaaay too PDA.

PDA is cool sometimes, just don't go fuckin tonguin in the middle of a public mall, I mean c'mon bro.

As she was telling me the story, I heard the door bell ring. Josh and Mary both jumped and ran down the stairs, to the front door. They answer the door and Alex is standing there with flowers, wearing a blue button up short sleeve shirt and a pair of dark, prefect fitting jeans. So yummy!

Alex's POV

(Sorry POV will switch a few times in the chap)

Delicious. James looked so tasty in the v-neck an shorts he was wearing. His hair was perfect, and in someway, his eyes looked even more amazing than before. I walk to him, ignoring the kids attached to my legs. In front of him, only centimeters away from his lips. We just stare into each others eyes, until he breaks the silence.