the blue spirit

The blue spirit

Once upon a time there existed two powerful empires. They were vesperia and calradic. Unfortunately they were in war.

The vesperia started the war because there was a very powerful treasure that was hidden by the king of calradic. The people of calradic didn't even know about this treasure. It came as a secret for nearly a 100 years. The vesperia king Titus sent their soldiers to the Calradic Empire AND made them blend in with others. The king of Calradic Empire, jack found out about this and killed all the soldiers that were sent from vesperia. HE finally declared a final battle to end this war once and for all. TITUS agreed and the final battle began.

The battle was very ferocious, and the Vesperia Empire was losing the battle. There were a lot of weaknesses for Vesperia Empire, but there was only one weakness to the Calradic Empire. That is 'the HEIR to the throne' Sam. son of jack the emperor of calradic empire. Unfortunately he is a weakness because he is just a 2 year old.

Titus found out their weakness and struck. While no one was in the palace, he kidnapped Sam and told jack that if he won't surrender he will kill his son. Jack loved his son very much so there was nothing he could do and gave up.

Titus didn't keep his promise. He killed jack, and after that he tried to kill Sam as well. When a warrior who came to look for his king found TITUS killing Sam, HE fought TITUS with all his STRENGTH. He wasn't able to save sam and take him to the empire safely.

After 14 years Calradic Empire lost a lot of its territory and was losing the war very badly all because it didn't have a proper ruler. Meanwhile SAM was raised by the wild climbing trees, playing with animals, no contact with outside the forest.

When SAM was ROAMING IN THE FOREST ONE DAY, HE saw an old man walking. He looked very weird and very tired carrying his luggage to go somewhere. He WAS TREMBLING UNDER THE WEIGHT OF HIS LUGGAGE. SAM felt very SORRY for him so HE offered him help.

He said, '' Oh, how so kind of you young man, but no THANK YOU''.

SAM said, 'it's okay.'' HE STARTED CARRYING SOME OF THE MAN'S LUGGAGE WHEN THE MAN NOTICED SOMETHING ABOUT SAM'S ARM AND freaked out.

HE said,'' You are the son of jack. You are next in line to become king of calradic.

Sam cried'' no, that's not true!''

The man screamed'' yes it is. You have a scratch on your arm that your dad left when I saved you. Sam was amazed on what he said. Sam was shocked, without even saying a word Sam packed all his stuff.

He said goodbye to his animal friends and left to the old man, while he was taking him to the kingdom, he told Sam what happened about the war and his parents. He GOT SO ANGRY, he THOUGHT OF TAKING ON THE VESPERIA KINGDOM all by himself

THEN he COOLED DOWN A LITTLE BIT WHEN he ARRIVED TO THE CAPITAL OF CALRADIC KINGDOM. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH BUILDINGS, STATUES, RIVERS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. WORDS WERE NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE IT. HE TOOK Sam STRAIGHT TO THE PALACE AND INTRODUCED Sam TO EVERYONE. THEY LOOKED AT him LIKE he is NOT ROYAL MATERIAL.

THE MINISTERS SAID THAT THEY WOULD DO SOME SPIRIT CHECK AND TELL IF he is JACK'S SON OR NOT, BUT TILL THEN he HAD TO STAY IN SOME JUNKYARD.

TOMMORROW THEY CALLED him AND DID THIS WEIRD SPIRIT TEST, WHERE THEY CHECK IF THE SPIRIT RESPONDS TO ANY OF his QUESTIONs. IF IT DOES THAT MEANS he is JACK'S SON BUT IF IT DOESN'T THEY SEND him BACK. a lot of people Were ASKING THE SPIRITS IF THEY WOULD BECOME RICH OR BECOME A SUPERHERO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT he ASKED THE SPIRITS ''IF EVEN THERE IS A SINGLE MEMBERY in his FAMILY who WAS ALIVE''. FOR A MINUTE THERE WAS NO ANSWER SO he GOT UP AND WAS ABOUT TO GO, WHEN he HEARD SOMEBODY SAY STOP. He LOOKED AROUND AND SAW THE SPIRIT TALK, IT WAS THE HAPPIEST MOMMENT OF his LIFE. THE SPIRIT SAID YES THERE IS A MEMBER WHO IS STILL LEFT FROM his FAMILY.

He FELT VERY HAPPY, he COULDN'T EXPRESS his JOY. THEY MOVED him INTO THE PALACE, IT WAS AWESOME. THE NEXT DAY he WOKE UP AFTER A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP HAD A NICE BREAKFAST AND SAT IN his THRONE. IT WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. THE MINISTERS TOLD him that he WILL HAVE his CORRINATION IN A FEW MONTHS. He WAS SHOCKED; he ASKED THEM ''WHY WAIT MONTHS FOR my CORRINATION''. THEY SAID A PROPER KING SHOULD HAVE MORE TRAINING. THAT'S WHERE his TRAINING BEGAN.

He flunked AT nearly EVERY TEST THEY KEPT BUT THEN he REMEMBERED WHAT TITUS DID TO his FAMILY AND his KINGDOM, he GOT REALLY MAD. He STARTED TO TRAIN DAY AND NIGHT AND THE FINAL the TEST BEGAN, TO TEST ALL his SKILLS AFTER ONE MONTH OF his TRAINING. he HAD TO FIGHT THIS GUY WHO IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE ARMY.

he GOT POUNDED TO THE DUST HE cried ''JUST QUIT YOU ARE not GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THE KING''.

''IT'S OKAY YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP'' he TRIED AGAIN TO ATTACK HIM WITH THE RUN ATTACK, WHERE he RUNs AS FAST AS he CAN AND ATTACK WITH his SWORD WHEN the captain WAS NOT LOOKING, BUT captain GOT THE WRONG INFORMATION AND SAID THAT '' OUR WHOLE FAMILY IS BAD AT FIGHTING, I WAS A COWARD JUST LIKE MY PARENTS AND THEY ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO THE KINGDOM''.

AFTER captain SAID THAT he GOT VERY ANGRY SUDDENLY SOME BLUE THING covered his whole body and he Blacked OUT. AFTER A WHILE he FOUND himself ON THE FLOOR, he GOT UP AND COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT he SAW, EVERYTHING WAS CRUSHED. THERE WAS A LOT OF DUST IN THE AIR SO he COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING, AFTER A MINUTE THE DUST CLEARED AND THE CAPTAIN WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR. THE CROWD WAS CHEERING FOR him; he couldn't BELIVE IT BUT he WON.

He WENT BACK TO THE palace AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT THE WAR WITH THE OTHER MINISTERS. THIS TIME he AGREED TO PREPARE A BATTLE TO SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL, just LIKE THE LAST TIME. His FORCES WERE READY TO GO TO WAR. He SENT ALL his FORCES; he WAS GETTING EQUIPPED TO GO TO WAR WHEN he SAW SOMETHING GLOWING IN THE FIRE Place. He CHECKED IT OUT, IT WAS A SWORD, And A DRAGON SWORD he READ ABOUT IT IN his FATHERS DIARY.

IT'S A VERY POWERFUL SWORD, he THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP him WHILE FIGHTING SO he TOOK IT WITH him. He AND his FORCES STARTED GOING TO THE BATTLE FIELD. BEFORE he EVEN REALISED IT A LOT OF SOILDERS WERE BEING KILLED. His IDEA WAS TO GO TO Titus AND FIGHT HIM SOMEWHERE ALONE BUT Titus HAD HIS SON FIGHTING BESIDE HIM. HE LOOKED OLD BUT HE WAS GOOD.

He FOUGHT Titus FOR A SECOND AND RAN BACK AGAIN BUT Titus KEPT ON FOLLOWING him. Titus finally caught up to him and fought him. Sam fought him with all he got, they were having an even battle until Titus's son came up and they both became a team. They were very powerful and they defeated sam. Titus took his dragon sword and was leaving without killing him.

He asked him '' why are you leaving without killing me''

He said '' I started this war because of this sword; this sword is the most powerful sword in the whole world. It was found by your grandfather when he was digging for treasure. With that sword he was able to take on a whole army''.

'' Plus you would have lost the war anyway just like your mother and father just a waste of time''. He got really angry. The blue thing covered his whole body again but this time he was conscious and this time he had a chance to win.

Titus tried to kill Sam with the sword but he defended himself with my hand and a blast came out when his hand and sword met. There was a lot of smoke, after a while the smoke cleared out and he could see that the sword was broken. Titus got really angry and attacked Sam but there was no use Sam was very powerful and Sam punched very hard, and Titus got hit to this sharp thing and died.

His son said '' please, don't kill me I will surrender'' Sam was glad he said that. THE WAR THAT CONTINUED FOR NEARLY A 100 YEARS WAS OVER!!!