To LA

Amy's pov

I'm at the only apartment building in LA. "Hi! How can I help you." The lady behind the desk smiled. "Hi I'm Amy Cimorelli. Do you have a girl named Marilyn in room 8B by chance?" "Yes." She replied looking at a computer screen, she looked up and said "Do you know her?" "No. My little sisters do." I said. "Lauren and Dani." "Okay... Here's a key." She said "Thanks!" I yelled behind me. 8B 8B AHA! I found it. KNOCK! KNOCK! A girl with light brown hair and dark green eyes looked at me and said "Hi... Who are you?" "Uhhh, I'm Amy. Amy Cimorelli. You know my sisters Lauren and Dani right." "Yeah..." She said she looked nervous. "Can you tell them to come here?" I asked. "NO! that's not a good idea... Their uh.. Sleeping." "Okay can I go see them?" "No." Marilyn said. Gosh that girl is stubborn! "TELL ME WHERE MY LITTLE SISTERS ARE!" I yelled. "Fine." Marilyn said "propose not to tell?" "I swear." I replied. "Okay...."

"They are in Paris. Lauren was kidnapped and taken there. Dani saw that Lauren left her phone and typed that in her notes. She used the money she had saved up for a ticket to Paris, 2 tickets back, and food and drinks. Dani was scared because Lauren is her hero so she went to find her." Marilyn said. "Dani asked me to cover for them." I burst into tears and Marilyn said "Don't cry! They will be okay. I know it. Do wanna have dinner with us? We're have tacos. Dani and Lauren say you love tacos." I laughed a little and said "I do love tacos. Sure I will come and eat with you guys."

---------------------------------

Do you think Amy's going to go to Paris? Do you think she'll take Marilyn with her? Thanks for reading!!! Ilyasm:) <3 xxxxxxx