Lonely Flower - Chapter 1

i woke up at 8 in the morning and when my feets hit the grond i felt a big lump in my throat.  I heard my moms voice from the kitchen i got panic. I walk up to the big clock on the wall and realised that i was late to school. I quickly change my clots and bruched my black long hair. I rushed to the kitchen to take an appel or something to eat. 

- Well,well,well is Rosy the princess up already, i heard my moms nasty evil voice say behind me

- Yes, i will be late to school so bye!

- OH NO!! you can stay for a little while and play some games whit your mother, my mom says as she grabbed my arm and a knife 

- LET ME GO!! I CALL THE COPS PLEASE MOM LET ME GO! i scream as she slowly put the knife down to grab a half bottle she once crushed on my head.

i start to run to the door and when i reach the door i quickly slams the door in her face.. now she was on the inside of the hous and i was in the garden and ALL the neighbours stared at me like i was some kind of freak i take my skateboard and skates to school. I came right in time to not miss the math with Emely. 

*in the end of the math class*  - ALLRIGHT CLASS! LISTEN TO ME!  next week is you going to bring one of your parents to the school! okey? Emely says. Rosy i want to talk to you 

while everyone leaves the room i stay on my place and just sitting and stare Emely walks over to me with to papers i look her in the eyes i  se that she is depressed  and unhappy                                                                             - What? i aks and is a little bit worried about the  answer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  - Rosy i know what problems you and your mom has here is some papers i want you to look on  they may help a little.. she says with strange eyes                                                                                                                                         - i don´t know.. my mom wulden´t like it. I think it´s a bad ide.. thanks but no thanks... i say with the cry up in my throat.                                                                                                                                                                                               -  Okey.. i just want to help you.. 

after the Math i walk to my locker and lay in the math books and when i´m supposed to take my Spanish i hear a voice behinde me.. a fork to a way.... 

- HELLO ROSY!! just look at you! you looks like a rubbish can HAHAHAHA, i turn around and se Molly and her  '' friends ´´  Juliet and Niaomi                                                                                                                                                     - What do you wan me? please just leave me alone!                             

Molly hits me hard so my head Slams in to the locker i scream of pain and they just standing there and laugh everything turns black and im finaly in peace i´m not dead but i´m not alive everything.... is.. black. i hear a voice not one i reconice it´s a boy..   '' you will be fine don´t worry.. pleas don´t die love´´   he says to me i can hear him but i cant speak back.. what happend? 

To be Continued in chapter 2!!!!!   < < < <   :=D