Untitled Part

"If anyone has been publicly exposed like that raise your hand" is what I wish the teacher would have said at that very moment but no, she just handed me a detention slip and rolled her eyes at me at the back of my head. At that very day something about me had changed but I just couldn't put a finger on it, but of anything I knew I needed to get new pants and new friends A-S-A-P, was the word my mom would use in a situation like that, but I didn't have my mom all I had was my dad and my fake mom and her tattoo engraved with the word MOM on her hand, I mean I hate my life but I actually mean it this time. I have done nothing to just be that girl in the back-row always crying about something but as always nobody cares because I'm a nobody here and ill be a nobody for the rest of my life. The teachers always holding me back for extra help yet it doesn't help, what I need is a therapist which my family can not afford. My life is hard and it shall always be hard, I always work hard on weekdays for what,12 bucks an hour yet my dad can barley put food on the table for us; and there it goes life hits me again and I get struck by reality....

The bell rings and the kids scatter out of the classroom while some turn around have a quick laugh on my ripped paints, but right than at that moment I must have fell asleep with no notice and drifted of into a world where the was not reality, no government, and no politics I'm walking down the hallway and everybody knows my name "Hi Gasell" "please come to my party Gasell" "where did ya get that cute catore shirt Gasell" until I fell In love, I did not know who he was but he had wavy sun-kissed hair and blue eyes that teared right in to my eyes and than he started holding me and than he started shaking me and my reality started to rumble like there was an earth quake "Wake up Gasell, wake up"

a huge monster teared down the schools roof which was realy cause I would have just went through the front door and than it grabed me but I grasped for my life to go back to my reality but I had to no matter what go to R E A L I T Y the jacked up Donald Trump controlled version

..............................................................................aurthors note.....................................................................................................