Were good?

Raegan's p.o.v
I never thought I would be holding him again. I never thought I would feel his smooth, warm lips again. It all feels like a dream, but I'm snapped back into reality when Justin wraps his legs around my waste and nuzzles his head into my chest, oh how much I missed him. To have him in my arms again is the best feeling in the entire world. We haven't really spoken much to each other, we are just enjoying each others presence, and company. I finally break the silence "I love you" I said that barely above a whisper, I didn't get a response for a few seconds, but he finally said "I love you more" and I could feel my cheeks turn to a red, crimson color. I love him so much
Justin's p.o.v
This is amazing. Just cuddling in Raegan's arms is all I wanna do right now. God I've missed this boy, I was so stupid, so stupid. As much as I love how he forgave me and we are back together, I'm disappointed in myself, I feel like I don't deserve him, he deserves someone who won't just straight up leave him because they "don't love him anymore" what was I thinking? These questions just circled in my head, and then I heard my baby's voice, "I love you" I was so happy to hear those words come out of his mouth, his words made me feel a slight bit better, but I'm still upset. I realized I haven't answered him yet, so I answered with a "I love you more" he put his head into my back and just stayed there. I know he had to go home soon, but I don't want him  to leave, I want him here with me all night long. I love him so much.
"I have to go home soon.." he sounded upset, really upset but I don't know why, he was gonna see me tomorrow "don't worry, we'll see each other at school tomorrow" I said trying to tell sound comforting because he was acting very depressed. "I know, well I'm gonna head home, see you tomorrow baby boy" he placed a soft kiss on my lips before turning towards the door to leave. I was really tired so I went upstairs to get ready for bed when I heard my phone go off, I picked it up and saw text from- My babeh❤️
R- I love you baby, have a good night sleep😘
J- I love you more, now get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning❤️
R- night baby😘
God he's perfect. I could feel myself blushing. I got in bed smiling like an idiot and I fell asleep to the thoughts of Raegan and that he's mine again.
*time skip to tomorrow*
Raegan's p.o.v
"GET UP RAEGAN" I practically jumped 5 feet in the air and almost fell out of my bed from my moms loud ass voice. "ALRIGHT DAMN I THINK THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD HEARD YOU" I yelled back. I got up out of bed to go take a shower. When I got out of the shower, I put on black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, I went into the bathroom to fix up my hair and then I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I was done eating and I got my shoes on, gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door to drive to school. I got to school and I saw Justin by his locker. Our lockers are right next to each others so I walked over to my locker and he tried to give me a kiss, but I just shook my head and walked away. He was taken back, but I'm not ready to let the school know that I'm gay, I need to get through the day.
Justin's p.o.v
I got to school and I saw Raegan walking over to his locker, I tried to give him a kiss but he just shook his head and walked away. What the hell? What the hell is wrong with him, we were perfectly fine last night, what's his deal? Whatever, I need to get to class, he can be that way if he wants.
*time skip to lunch*
{still Justin's p.o.v}
Me and Raegan would normally sit next to each other, but today, I just decided to sit with Damon and Tish. I looked over at Raegan and he looked pissed, but I didn't care, I just went about eating my lunch.
Raegan's p.o.v
The fuck. He completely went past the table we usually sit at, I think I have an idea why though, I completely blew him off this morning and I feel really bad. I see Damon and Tish get up from the table to throw their food away, so I decide that it's the best time to go over to Justin. I get up and slowly make my way over to Justin, his back is turned to me so I sit in the bench in front of him, he looks surprised, then he looks pissed at me. "What" that's all he has to say, he doesn't look up at me when he says this "look, I'm sorry about earlier... please don't be mad" I said basically pleading for forgiveness. "Hh bye" he said while he was getting up with his tray not looking me in the eyes once. I fucked up.