Jc Caylen imagine

*read part 1 and 2 first*

Sam and Kian start to scream unintelligible noises. Andrea laughs and Ricky starts snapping to calm everyone down. Jc screams "Shut the fuck up!" and I giggle and put my chin on top of his beanie as he laughs at me.

Connor starts to read questions off his phone and I catch up, realizing they are doing a Q&A.

"When is Ricky going to shart on my face?" Connor reads.

"Whenever you want girl," Ricky lets out a booming laugh and Sam is quiet for once.

"What's wrong Sammy boy," Kian says after two more questions.

"Dick hurts probably," Jc concludes and Sam laughs that one really long laugh where everyone tells him to shut up after a while.

"I want jc to fuck me until I die," Connor reads and covers his mouth.

I can feel Jc shifting uncomfortably in front of me and I can feel myself getting hot.

Everyone looks at Jc and I and Andrea thankfully screams, "Next question!"

They continue to film without a hitch for the next 10 minutes.

Connor dissapears taking the camera saying, "I'll edit."

Everyone disperses and Jc and I are the only ones left.

"I'm sor-" he starts.

"You didn't do anything wrong," I state but don't tell him I'm not upset. It's just something I have to get used to. Andrea did.

"Why don't we," jc comes up behind me and kisses my neck. "Go out," another kiss "for the night."

"Sounds nice," I murmur and turn to him.

"Pack your bags for one night," he smiles. "And meet me in the car."