Part 1:Chapter 3

Tommy's POV

I feel bad about what I'm doing to Tami. I mean she is a beautiful girl, but I don't want to do this. We were walking to my place so she could see Sarah. She loved to see Sarah. And I want to take pictures of them. "Hey Tommy?" I turned my head and she was staring at me. " Yeah, babe?" I looked up and we were in front of my place. "Yeah, you've been standing there for like 5 minutes." Oh...wow.. "Sorry I was thinking of my beautiful girlfriend." I smiled when she blushed and turned around. Okay, I think I may kind of like her. "You may like who?" ... "I uh.. my mom got a new dog... Yeah and I don't like her. The dog is mean." I laughed awkwardly.

Jenny's POV

So, I was walking to the ice cream shoppe with Max. " So babe, what kind do you want?" He looked at me in a questioning manner. "Oh, I'm not hungry...." He frowned, which was so adorable. " Jenny, you never eat. I'm buying you ice cream." He always does this! "I'm not hungry Max." He gave me an ice cream cone. Which I stared at like it was an alien. "Please eat princess." He looked so upset "Fine, but only for you." I licked the ice cream and it tasted like heaven. I ate all of it quickly. "Mmm? that was amazing!♥" He grinned. "Really?!" He kissed me, then I felt his phone vibrate. " I'll get it babe, you go pay." I answered...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So Yehhhh thanks guys I have nothing to say except ×Cliffhangerrrr×

XxNutellaxX