Ch20-Truth unfolded

Gray: Will someone fill me in on about what's going on here?
Taeyeon: Sorry.. We can't say anything... it's Yasmin's choice.
Yasmin: Wendy... Why the FUCK did you mention that, I didn't say it for you to spread it freely... you don't know who is listening!
Wendy: I-I'm sorry... I really am... I should've asked when it was just you and Taeyeon...
Taeyeon: It's in the past.. lets talk about it after dinner please!
*Radio begins playing and Taeyeons new song- fine begins to play in the background and Yasmin and Taeyeon get up and begin singing it together*
Gray: You two do sound amazing together!
Jiseok: Heaven is right in front of me, thank you JISOOS
Wendy: Yasmin... is everything okay now?
Yasmin: It's not fine😱😂
Taeyeon: Aww 😂
Yasmin: Gray if you wanna talk about my life, then follow me and Taeyeon.
Gray: I did finish dinner, but are you guys finished?
Taeyeon: Yeah, I'm done.
Yasmin: yes, food was amazing sis!
Taeyeon: You helped too, teamwork makes the dream work :D
Yasmin: More like team work between two sisters makes food taste more like life.
Taeyeon: My one was better sorry :P
Yasmin: pfft, whatever you ready Gray?
Jiseok: Can I at least know what's going on too?
Yasmin: Yeah... may as well alright follow us!
Taeyeon: *Guides them to a secret room and they get spooked out when she touches a book it reveals a hidden staircase*
Gray: Feels like I'm in the wizard of Oz
Taeyeon: Oh hush, alright sit down and make yourself comfy, this is gonna be a while.
Gray: Sit on my lap and I'll be comfy ;)
Taeyeon: Ugh fine...
Jiseok: Want me to call Yuta?
Yasmin: YUTAAAAAAA
Yuta: Yeah what's wrong?
Yasmin: No I just need to sit on your lap not to feel like, I'm the odd one out XD
Yuta: Pfft alright then *Sits her on his lap and then the talking begins*
Gray: So... you're meaning to tell me... That Yasmin is just your adopted sister?
Taeyeon: Yeah, although I feel she's family.
Gray: Right... So if you don't wanna tell me about how this happened and all, I'll completely understand.
Yasmin: You're here so you may as well.. although I won't go too... into detail cuz you won't be able to handle the truth! ;)
Gray: ah okay...
Yasmin: I'm adopted, my siblings asked Taeyeon and Jiho to raise me.. As my parents gave their lives to save mine. My older siblings were not sure how to fend for themselves, so raising a small 5 year old.. would be too much for them.
Gray: Damn... have you seen your siblings? I'm sorry about your loss... :/
Yasmin: I've seen one, the other two I'm yet to meet.
Taeyeon: Her older brother is complicated... but mark he's such a nice guy~
Gray: Hm? You know the guy?
Taeyeon: Yeah! Mark and I have been friends for years!
Gray: Oh... Does he have a girlfriend?
Taeyeon: No, but don't worry we don't have that kinda relationship
Gray: Ah... I see...
Yasmin: They're like best friends in a way...
Gray: Aw that's nice, I got a friend like that!
Taeyeon: Who?
Gray: You know Moonbyul of Mamamoo? We're pretty close! But she's dating solar, so... xD you've got nothing to worry about!
Taeyeon: Aww that's cute :)
Gray: They've been dating for years...
Taeyeon: I hope we can be like that :)
Gray: I plan to wife you don't worry ;)
Yasmin: I hear bells~ do let me know when I get to be a brides maid? :D
Yuta: Aw, Taeyeon will finally get married!
Taeyeon: Oh SHUSH, I'm waiting for you two as well ;) double wedding!
Yasmin: Triple, if Maria and Jiho last
Yuta: Quadruple for Taeyong and Wendy
Taeyeon: Don't forget Tiffany and Jiseok if they work out!
Yasmin: Quintet?
Taeyeon: So many joint weddings OMG XD
Jiseok: Seems like a lot of money will be put together.
#Goals
Gray: So ... Don't worry Yasmin I won't say anything about your life.
Taeyeon: Thanks for understanding, you know what I could do with a massage anyone wanna join me in the spa?
Yasmin: Me too... so tired.
Gray: Can I take a swim?
Jiseok: Oh man me too!
Taeyeon: Yeah yeah fine
Yuta: What do you wanna do?
Yasmin: Let's head over to the game room!
Yuta: Oh you are so on!

They play for what seems like forever, with the score tying. They decide to go for another round and Yasmin just about manages to beat Yuta. Yuta can't accept defeat and demands his girlfriend challenges him to a karaoke battle instead and Yasmin ends up sweeping the floor of his existence. The only thing Yasmin can't beat Yuta at is, running because he's a vampire and she hasn't been awakened yet.

Yuta: Gawd, just wait till you become a vampire... you'll be beating me at everything... then I'll feel so inferior to you😭😭😭... but you'd be freaking hot with your constant changing eyes.... like if you want me. I'll know ;)
Yasmin: Oh so I'm not hot now ?
Yuta: You're gorgeous ;)
Yasmin: Pfft... works either way.

They head out from the room and see Taeyong and Wendy happily chatting amongst each other and are able to feel the connection brimming more between them. Drawing them more into each other like magnets, wanting to stay stuck together. Taeyeon and Gray are being kids and are seen wrestling each other to which Gray pins her down to the ground and both end up erupting into laughter. Maria and Jiho are seen taking a midnight walk, through the garden. The garden is lit up with flowers that illuminate and fill the night with cascading warm midnight skies. They are holding hands and are gazing into each other's eyes and they share a moonlit kiss under the star-gazing blanket of a sky.
Each couple enjoying their company, Jiseok managed to have a good conversation with Tiffany; both looking forward to their date. Maria and Jiho shared a romantic walk for two. Yuta and Yasmin shared a sweet mellow kiss with one another, expressing their undying love for each other and Taeyeon and Gray after their cute little squabble, greeted each other with a passionate kiss that brung love, passion and more sincerity.
Taeyeon: I hope you treat my little sister, as if she was your own. She's been through so much and her life is very complicated to understand.
Gray: I'll treat her like my baby sister don't worry ^^ she's so cute so why wouldn't I? Also congrats on your new song babe... it sounds amazing!
Taeyeon: Thank you *they kiss*
Yuta: Geez... everyone is having Make out sessions, should we join the crowd?
Yasmin: Yeah why not? *They're about to kiss when they hear the door knock and the knocking sounds very deliberate and eerie in a way*
Taeyeon: Who would knock so late at night?
Gray: Want me to go see who it is?
Yasmin: I'll go get it
*She opens the door and she can feel tears welling up in her eyes and she automatically drops to the ground and begins to cry*
Yuta: Woah what happened?? *he begins to cradle her in his arms as if she was a little baby*
Yasmin: M-mark... Seohyun... It's you...
Seohyun: Our little baby sister... you've grown up so much 😭😫
Mark: Yes.. you've become so beautiful
Yasmin: Where have you guys been?!
Mark: ...
Seohyun: ...

Oh damn, siblings are back on the scene.... I've been so busy so I've been unable to date as quick as I used too...

Find out what happens next time!