Be mine or else- A Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction

Louis' POV

"Louis!! I know you can be the better man! Please don't do this! I love you Louis William Tomlinson!!"

A voice rang through my dreams, a voice quite distinguish but also soft and calming.

"Loubear?" I voice I hear everyday cut through my dream completely, a girl with beautiful gingery strawberry blonde hair came into view of my eyes, she has gleaming bluey-green eyes and......... "LOUIS! Get up!!" "Gosh hazza, could you been any louder?" I sat straight up in my bed, I wanted to savour the thought of the girl in my dream. Next minute Harry is lying on me pulling his puppy dog face. "Awh Hazzabear, fine I'll get up, where do you want to go?"

Aria-May POV

Feels like one of their days!!

"Aria-May?"
"Yes Mason?"
"Umm, I'm not sure how to say this..... But"
"Mase, spit it out!"
"I think we should start seeing.... Other people"
"Wait, what? Who is she?!?"
"..................... Her name is Lilibeth."

Lilibeth!! The girl who has made me feel like crap since I met Mason, she's been trying to break us up and I can see she has done it.

"I hope you will be very happy together"
"Aria?"
"Yes Mason?"
"I will always love...."
I pressed the end call button before he could finish, he never ever loved me! He just used me to get everything he wanted.
I dropped my phone on the carpet and slowly crumpled onto the floor, I could feel the blood pumping in my ears.
Suddenly the phone rings and I fail to grab it the first time but I caught it and it said unknown private number, I thought it was Mason again.

"Mason, stop rubbing your new girlfriend in my face!"
"Umm, I'm sorry but this is Louis Tomlinson".

Louis freakin Tomlinson had phoned me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"How did you get my number?"
"Well I met your friend Electra, she said 'Oh My Cheesus! Your Louis and thats Liam!! Wait, wait Louis you must ring my friend Aria-May, she is beautiful and you so should hang out with her' so I was wondering whether you want to?".

Daymn boy I love your voice!! Wait I need to answer!! Yes YES YES!! I need to answer him not me!

"What about...... Eleanor?"
"Eleanor decided I thought my career meant more to me than she did, so she broke up with me".
"I'm so sorry Louis, I can't see why she thinks that. I already know that you are the sweetest, nicest boy ever I hope that you find that one girl you instantly fall In love with".

Louis' POV

Aria-May, she said I will find the girl I will instantly fall in love with. What if I found her already?".
She will be mine, or else.......