🔹Three🔹

I drove around all morning trying to get my thoughts together. My dad and Shayaa have been blowing my phone up, so I just eventually turned it off. I honestly don't wanna talk to either one of them. I know I've only known shayaa a couple of days, but I've caught feeling for him, uggghhhh. Fuck my life.

I'm hungry as hell, I think to myself. Ima fatass I know, I drive to Zaxbys, and go in. I'm eating my wings, when some fine ass lightskin man comes and sits in front of me.

You know you way too pretty to be eating alone. He says.

Thank you, I say smirking at him. Damn he's fine as hell.

I didn't catch your name ma.

That's because I didn't tell you. I reply.

You real feisty ma, I like it, he says smirking.

I roll my eyes, my names Adrianna.

Wassup Adrianna, I'm Andre. He says smirking

Wassup Andre, I say smirking back.

We exchange numbers, and I head back home🙄

I walk in and my dad and shayaa are sitting on the couch, they jump up when they see me.

Adrianna, where the hell have you been, we've been calling you, my dad yells at me.

I know, I saw. I reply,

Adrian, Can we please explain, shayaa asks.

Sure go ahead, I say sighing.

Look, my dad says, I asked shayaa to talk to you and be your friend because I knew that you were coming down here and you didn't know anybody, baby I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I wanted you to at least know one person.

Hold up, my feelings aren't hurt I just think it's fucked up that you asked somebody to be my friend, I don't need him feeling bad for me, I could find friends. All this time I thought me and shayaa were getting close, and really becoming friends, but. He was just talking to me because you asked him to. I yell. I walk away and go to my room.

Adrianna please open the door, I hear shayaa say.

I unlock the door, and sit on my bed.

He follows me and sits beside me. Adrian listen, at first I was just doing this because your dad asked me too, but then I realized how cool you really was, and I'm sorry.

It's cool, I get it I say. I see my phone go off and shayaa looks at it, and snatches the phone out my hands.

Who is Andre he says mugging me.

Just some guy I met today at Zaxbys.

And you gave this nigga yo number. He asks, still mugging me.

Yeah why?

No reason,he says throwing my phone on the bed and walking out.

Andre🤘🏽💯 Wassup ma

Adrianna💕👑  You are aware my names not ma🙄😂

Andre🤘🏽💯 Excuse me, wassup Adrianna. 🤔🙄

Adrianna 💕👑 that's better☺️😂

Andre 🤘🏽💯 I seen you staring at me today, so I figured I would come over and speak to yo fine ass😏💦

Adrinna💕👑 boy I was not staring at yo ugly ahh, I was staring at my sexy ass wings 😩💦💦

Andre🤘🏽💯 you not gone think I'm ugly when I have this dick up In you babygirl🍆🍑💦💦😘

Adrianna 💕👑 you fucking wish😑

Andre🤘🏽💯 I do, I do 😩💕💕

I laugh and look at shayaa standing in my doorway, staring at me.

What's wrong, I ask him.

Nothing, he says sighing.

Okay sure, I say giving up, come in here and let's watch a movie. He smirks at me and takes his shirt off and lays in my bed beside me.

Shayaa pov

Fuck I think I like her. Ion get serious with females. I fuck em and leave em. Ion catch feelings. But Adrian is different. She sexy as fuck, and she got some nice ass titties, yeah I peeked at ha when she was changin. Ion know who this Andre nigga is, but he got to go, immediately. 💯💯

Andre in mm😻😻💦