Something

Chapter 1: Something {Escape the Fate}

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scar's POV

"Watch it!" I mumbled as I headed to math. "I hate everyone here..." I thought as someone shoved me against a locker. Finally, the math room came to sight. I sighed heavily and walked to the back of the room and sat in a desk in the back row.

I placed my batman slouch bag under my chair and pulled the hair from my face. I checked to see if my iPod had any battery, and to my dismay, was dead. "Shit," I mumbled under my breath. I put back into my pocket and looked to the front of the class.

As the teacher looked away, I threw a paper ball at my best friend Macy's back. She turned around. My best friend friend was so much prettier than me. She had long auburn hair that curled just perfect, clear ivory skin, and deep green eyes. I had dirty blonde hair dip-dyed red, pale skin clouded with acne, and brown eyes. She always got more attention than me. I didn't mind though.

I mouthed to her, "Mall after school?" She nodded in return. I pulled out my phone and turned it to silent. I had just remembered. As the bell rang, I packed my stuff and went over to Macy's desk. Her scene-style bangs were in her face. She pushed them away and simply said, "Let's take your car to the mall."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is my first fanfic and story, so vote, comment, and fan! I'll update as soon as I can.