Dear Maria Count Me In

Chapter 2: Dear Maria Count Me In {All Time Low}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scar POV

I unlocked my black escalade and hopped in, Macy not too far behind. I put the key in the ignition and turned the key. I switched the CD player on and popped in Dying Is Your Latest Fashion by Escape The Fate. I have to say, they were one of my favorite bands.

"Macy, it's time you listen to them! You'll love them. I guarantee you." As 'Webs We Weave' started blaring, I hummed along. "So what stored do you plan on going to?", Macy said as the song finished. "Umm, I was thinking Hot Topic, Spencer's, and then Sephora since you like their makeup so much." "And this is why you're my best friend," Macy piped up.

Just as 'The Day I Left The Womb' finished, I pulled into a parking spot at the mall. We got out, and I locked the car. "Macy, I don't know how you stand walking in those all day!" She was wearing heeled combat boots, maybe two or three inches. "You get used to it," she replied.

We walked into Hot Topic, and bought a few pieces of merch. Mine included an ETF shirt along with a Misfits hoodie. Macy purchased and ATL shirt and an ETF rubber bracelet. "So you like them?" She smiled and replied, "Hell yea!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How'd you guys like this chapter? Its going to get more interesting, so just wait. In the meantime, vote, comment, and fan! ~Emily xx