Author's Note

I sincerely thank you for checking out this book. If you are a little unsure of this story, check out my other book Mean Girls ft. BTS to give you the feel of what kind of writer I am.

I can promise you that this will be an amazing read, I have so many ideas ready to go that will for sure excite you awesome ARMYs.

Like I said before, I need many readers for the story to continue on. If one person wants Taehyung in the next chapter and everyone else is silent, then there isn't a fun guessing game for who the next chapter goes to.

There is be a kind of like behind-the-scene side notes for some chapters.

There is no official couple in this story as of yet to be with Yoongi, but, that's for my readers to request on as the story goes by. Who knows? Maybe you've always been a Yoonseok but want a Yoonmin ending;)

Although there will be a few serious moments, I still intend this story to be a fun read.

One last tae-ing, I give some credit to @papasuqa on twitter for giving open ideas for this story.

I ja hope you give this story loads of hearteu, and thank you again:)

I think I said everything I wanted...oh!

Follow me if u like haha and share this story.

- Yunnie x <3

(taehyung whispers out of nowhere) "Yah, do your best, yah."