Chapter 3

Yoongi woke up from the microwave beeping. He sat up and touched the fabric of an unfamiliar couch. He remembered the couch being a different color. His eyes scanned the room, starting to panic until he saw Dad opening the microwave.

Dad turned to Yoongi and smiled warmly, "Bagel Bites? Your favorite?" Yoongi forgetting everything the moment, chased the smell of the Bagel Bites.

"Yummy!" He ran for the food and gobbled up everything quickly. Was he that hungry?

Dad nudged him a little, "You want another batch?" Yoongi held out his sauce-stained plate.

"Yes pwease." Yoongi stared at the next serving that was coming.Yoonji would love this too. "Oh! Yoonji? Mommy?" Dad was putting the plate back into the microwave.

"I told you son, they are getting something at the moment. Wait okay?"

"Okie."

After the eating the last of the food Yoongi suddenly yawned. "I'm so tired Daddy."

Dad laughed and pinched Yoongi's cheeks. "Alright son, it has been a long week for both of us huh?" Yoongi nodded lazily. "There is a set of Pjs in our room, go change and I'll be there in a bit." Yoongi ran to the empty bedroom and spotted blue pajamas. After changing, he lifted himself onto the bed and layed still.

After what seemed like hours, Dad still wasn't coming. "Dad?" Pause, nothing. "Daddy?" Yoongi got up from the bed and tiptoed to the kitchen. He saw Dad looking very concentrated on whatever was in front of him.

Yoongi crept up behind his father and looked at the papers Dad was looking at. "What does D-I-V-"

Dad jumped up from his seat with his hand on his chest.

"O-R-C-E mean?" Dad quickly gathered up the papers in front of him.

"Um, uh, nothing Yoongi. Hey, wanna hear something cool?"

Yoongi was all ears. "Ya?"

Dad put the messy papers back on one pile. Dad folded his arms. "How does a Daycare sound? There is one nearby, you can make lots of friends there."

"Daycare?"

"Yes, would you like that?"

Yoongi was suddenly nervous, "Will Yoonji be there?"

Father shut his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath, "Yes she will, but you have to find her. Like hide and go seek!"

"Yayyyy! Daycare! Daycare!"

Dad ruffled his hair, "Good, now let's get that beauty sleep."

__________________________________________________________________________________