Playmates.

David and Daven are my two best friends actually the two of them are like my big brothers, they both treat me like a princess. David always cooks for me while Daven is the one who teaching about academic stuffs.

I am just a n average girl who wants some ordinary life but then I met this two boys  8 years ago, When I was 9 years old my father doesn't have a steady job until then he finds a reliable and stable job for him, unfortunately we need to moved to the placed where my father works.

Then my father introduce me to his boss which is also his best friend,His named  is Anton Louise Pendletone at first I was very scared towards him but I realized he was a nice man . Mr Anton asked my father if I can play with his two son which is David Pendletone and Anthony Pendletone, My father happily allowed me.

I was excited and nervous because I will be having a new friends in a new town, When I came to there house I was amazed because it was huge. It has it's own playground, Maze Garden, and a mini forest. Mr. Anton introduced me to his two son , David looks more jolly than daven but Daven looks more smarter than David. I always come to there house to play and to study.

*8 years ago*

I was walking in the garden when suddenly someone grabs my hand I turned around and I saw Daven holding a book.

"Daven you scared me! Why are you here! Are you stalking me?!" I yelled at him without thinking.

"Stop yelling at me! Why am I here it is because ... I'm not stalking you okay? This is my house so I can roam around as I want!" Anthony yelled back on me like he really got pissed.

"I'm sorry Anthony I-I'ts just that  you scared me out of nowhere..." I looked down and  apologized at him.

He pulled me and start walking.

"Let's go while David is busy making treats and stop making that kind of face, it's so annoying cute..." Daven said as he turned around looking at me with a smile.

Something that struck me it was my first time I saw daven smile...

When we enter inside the house I saw David with his bloody clothes... David looked at me weirdly.

"David?" As I called his name.

David suddenly snapped out.

"Oh! Rosalie I'm sorry that you saw me like this..." David said while smiling.

"why are blood stain on your clothes?" I asked him.

"Ah... You see I killed mister porky" he said and grin.

"what?! You killed Mr.porky? Why?" As I behind

Daven back.

"well we need to eat and there's nothing special in the fridge so I decided to kill Mr. Porky myself.." He said while explaining.

Daven walked towards David and whispered, I got a little bit curious about them... David nod and looked at me.

"I'm sorry Rosalie but I need to go upstairs to wash myself..." David said while rushing up stairs...

Daven looked at me... I walked towards him and suddenly he kneeled down...

"Huh?.. "

"Rosalie when we grow up will you marry me?"daven took out a ring on his pocket as he tries to propose to me...

I didn't know what to do so I answered yes to him... I saw on his face that he was very happy and delight ,he stood up and hug me.

"I will make you the happiest bride you'll see." Anthony said.

I hugged him back and smile.