Rape

Heeey guys finally its here chapter 3, hope you like it sorry for the late asss upload been soo busy xxxxx but thanks for the rates and comments it keeps me going

Chapter 3

Jackson was in his office, leaning on his second hand wooden table he got from the flee market, while on the phone to his best mate Kevin.

“I know I can't even believe it myself mate, but what can I say Kev, I’m just the best at what I do” he laughed through the phone his voice sounding slightly cracked and tired from the long day he's had. He was about to reply from what Kev had said, when he was suddenly interrupted by a firm knock at the door.

Jackson rolled his eyes and and inhaled and exhaled “ well Kevy mate laughing at at his friends reaction on the other end from the nickname Jackson had just called him. “I have to get back to work, duty calls talk to your lazy ass later, yh yh I would like to see you try” and with that he placed the phone on the receiver and turned his a attention to the door that was now followed by multiple of knocks.

“hold the fuck on, for fuck sake” Jackson shouted as he made is way calmly over to the door of his shabby office. Standing behind the door was one of Jacksons guards Razor he required for the shows he displayed, their jobs were to watch the merchandise for example in this case Fabian and severe his clients. Not try to fucking rape them like Tony did Jackson thought in distaste, what a ass-hole.

“how can I help you my trusty peanut head” Jackson said starting a Razors chubby cheeks and over stuffed gut.

“well boss the bidder for the last show you had is now in the waiting area ready to sign the contract” Razor said with a unusual squeak at the end of his sentence, must be the fat blocking his windpipes Jackson thought. However he soon perked up form the smell of money waiting for him down the hall “my friend that’s great news, tell him I will only be a moment need to fresh up and all don't want to change his mind with my bad smell ” Jackson laughed at his own attempt at humour, with a beaming smile on his face, closing the door in Razors face, but was put off when he saw his hefty foot stop the door from closing. “Ermm Razor do you mind moving your foot mate, can't close the door otherwise” Jackson said is portraying his frustration with a patronizing tone to his voice.

“But boss that's not the real issue” Razor said retreating his foot from the door now he had his boss attention”

“Then what the fuck is it, because if it has nothing to do with that ATM in the waiting room I don't care” Jackson said attempting to close the door again.

“Fabian refuse to come out his room” Razor spilled quickly, before the door closed. Suddenly to door flew back open and startled Razor, he stared at his boss nonchalant face that seemed relaxed but you could tell sometime was boiling under it.

“What did you say” Justin said to Razor in a rather tight tone that sound more like a whisper.

Razor cleared his throat before he repeated his words. “errm ..sir i-ii said Fabian refuse to come out his room” Razor repeated with a slight stutter to his voice. Jackson face expression changed immediately, he could feel his blood boiling, he just couldn't understand why Fabian was trying to make his life difficult.

Jackson swore under his breath “fuck me” Razors eyes squinted at the words he just heard his boss's say wondering whether he was asking him to fuck him, Jackson looked up and saw the confusion in Razor face, “what you looking at? ” Jackson asked.