BbxRae Together forever

~Beast boys pov

"Raven!" I shout as she falls to the ground from one of doctor lights's beams.

"You need to take her back to the tower now!" said robin.

"But-"

"just do it!" said robin

"Ok fine!" I said, I was really happy about spending time with raven but I wish it wasn't like this. I've had a crush on raven for years but I never had the guts to tell her or any one not even cyborg.

As we got to the tower I called the doctor and he came he gave me some medicine for her. Turns out she will be fine but she hit he head pretty hard.

It was some time later and the rest of the titans went to titans east for something. But I stayed home. I was watching tv when I heard a voice, "beast boy?" said raven. I almost fell off the couch she scared me. "Yes raven." "could you get me some water and what happened where is the rest of the team?" "oh they went to titans east and you got hit by one of dr. lights beams you've got a broken arm." "that explains the cast." she says as she holds up her arm.

Time jump (ya i'm lazy so I just skipped it)

It was getting late so I bid raven good night and she did the same. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a scream. Raven. I thought. I ran to her room. "raven?" I said as I knocked on her door. "Raven?" I knocked more violently now. Ok that's it i'm going in. I burst into the room and saw raven tangled up in her blanket crying and screaming "no!" she said. "raven wake up!" I shouted. I started to shake her and she woke up. Her eyes widened with fear then relax when she saw it was me. I don't know what came over me but I pulled her close to me and hugged her. After she didn't kill me I kissed her forehead slightly. Why isn't she killing me. I thought.

A/N-- sorry for the short chapter not all chapters will be like this k. this is my first book so how do you like it vote comment plz thanks