The beach

Terra's pov.

Something is different about bb he doesn't talk to me any more. But today that's gonna change.

"Hey bb!" I said as he walked into the main room.

"I thought you left." he said in a dull tone.

"Nope just needed some time to think." I said. Just then raven walked in. Great I thought I killed her. Ok time for plan B. I pulled bb on to the couch and started to flirt with him. But he didn't do any thing. Ok step two. I got close to bb and kissed him.

"Never mind I'm not fine!" said raven. "raven wait!" said bb as he grabbed her arm. "ahhh!" she screamed out in pain. I love that sound. Bb looked at his hand and I saw blood dripping off of it. "Raven-" "no save it beast boy I can see you like her better than me I can't believe I trusted you with my feelings!" She said as she teleported to he room. "What's wrong bb." said cy as I looked at his hand. "I-I don't know I just grabbed her arm and she screamed and I saw blood on my hand." He said. "This is bad I told her not to do this but you made her do it!" said robin. "What did she do and why am I the cause of this!?" said bb. "she's cutting her self." said robin. Wow I made a bigger effect then I thought. I just got up and left time to go make a new plan to get bb back.

Back to the present

Raven's pov.

I woke up to the sound of a heart beat. I opened my eyes to see that i'm in beast boys arms. I feel my face heat up almost immediately. "um beast boy wake up." I said. "huh oh hi raven." he said. Did he just blush? He did! He's so cute when he blushes. Did I just say that? yes you did raven loves beast boy raven loves beast boy. SHUT UP LOVE! "So raven about those cuts....." said beast boy. "Well um could you let go of me." I said. "oh! ya ok." he said. "well I um I-" "was I the cause of this?" said beast boy. "well I don't want to answer that." I said "so it was me wasn't it." he said "yes." I said. "Why." he said. " because no one loves me i'm just that weird creepy goth girl that no one likes!" I said. "Rae I will prove it to you that people like you." he said "how," I said. "How do you know someone loves me how do you know!" I shout. "I know because I love you!" he shouts back. Wait he loves me but how could he love me! "Why" I was cut off by a kiss from him. beast boy the love of my life loves me!

Beast boy's pov.

I kissed her and she kissed back! She kissed back! I pulled away to see her with a smile on her face. "does that mean we're official?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "But we have to keep this a secrete just for a bit ok." she said. "Ok." I said. We walked into the main room to see a confused terra. "Bb wanna hang out today!" said terra. "Sorry but I already have plans." I said while looking at raven. "ok." Says terra while looking at us. Terra looked at raven like she was going to kill her but raven just glared at her. I took ravens hand and led her to her room. "Wait you want to hang out with me today?" she asked. "well of course I do, if it's ok with you." I said. "Yes it's fine." "So what do you wanna do?" I asked. "we could go to the beach." she said. "ok just let me get ready." I said. Nice, now I get to see Rae in a bikini.

Raven's pov.

"No no no no! ugh I have nothing to wear!" I shouted in frustration. The truth was that I do have something to wear its just that my bikinis are all to weird what if Bb thinks i'm ugly or something. "star!" I yell. "yes friend raven." says star. "well say that I was going to the beach with a boy what one of these bikinis should I wear?" I ask careful not to mention beast boy. "well this one of course!" said star. It was a black bikini with gold rings on the sides of the bottom part. It also had just the right sparkle. "its perfect star." I said. "so what is it for?" asks star. "well um it's uh for, can you keep a secrete star?" I ask. "oh yes friend raven!"said star. "well me and beast boy are dating now and we're going to the beach." I say. "oh how wonderful friend raven!" says star. "But remember its a secrete you can't tell anybody ok?" "ok, now get ready for your date!" says star.

I hurry up and get my bikini on and put my cloak over it so no one knows. When I am almost ready I hear a knock at the door. "Rae you ready yet!" shouts beast boy on the other side of the door. "Just a sec!" I shout back. "Ok meet me in the garage!" he shouts. "k." I say. I grab a towel and run to the garage as fast ad I can. "how did you convince cy to let you drive his car." I ask. "I didn't I took the keys while he wasn't looking." says beast boy smiling. "ok cool." I say.

~Time jump~

We finally make it to the beach and it is a perfect day.

Beast boy's pov.

We get out of the car and it is a perfect day out. I packed a picnic for lunch and I know the perfect spot to sit. I get the picnic basket and the towels. "this way rae." I say. "ok." she says. I take her up to the tallest sand dune and lay down the blankets and open the food. "wow you even packed us lunch." said raven. "well of course!" I say. We finish our lunch and raven eats really fast and she eats a lot for such a skinny girl. "I'll go throw this away k." I say as I pick up the trash. "k." said raven.

Just as I turn around I see a guy kiss raven. I start to run to her then she pushed him away and smacked him. She got up and whispered something in his ear and started to walk towards me. "raven look out!" I shout as I see him run after her. He pushed her to the ground and kicked her in her side, punched her, smacked her then kicked her again. He then picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. By now I have turned into a cheetah and am sprinting to the guy. I jumped onto the guy and scratched his face. He dropped raven and tried to stop the blood from getting into his eyes. I pick up raven and hold her. Then ask "Are you ok rae?" Then she blacked out.

A/N ok so how did you like it I know it's short and all but I think it's still good so how is your spring break bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla sorry got bored