Alice The battle

I'm Alice.

I use to be a normal girl, a girl with a family ,friends, a girl who went to school and worried about her hair every day. Now all i think about is staying Alive.

The dead came back to life, yes the DEAD. All i know is that they eat the living. If you get bitten you turn into one, But if a lot are Attacking they just eat you, without even hesitating.

~ A month Before ~

"Coming mom"

I say, and run down stairs. There i see my dad, mom, and 2 sisters eating breakfast. We we're getting ready to start our day. Something strange happened though. We heard our neighbor scream, but of course we just thought it was something stupid. My dad opened the front door and our neighbor was running away from her husband.

"What the hell"

I tell my dad

He looks at me with a really confused look on his face.

I see a weird lady i've seen before in my life behind my dad with blood All over her mouth.

"Dad!" i yell

It's a fucking zombie . Is what I'm thinking, but no it can't be. A zombie? Ugh .

My dad punches her in the face but she doesn't back away. He shuts the door and tells my big sister to tell him what the hell is going on.

"Zombies"

Amairany says (big sister)

"Don't play around" says my dad.

"I'm not dad, its on the news! look come look!"

"Stay indoors. don't get close to the infected. they have no mercy. Even a simple scratch can make you into one. God bless you all"

~Today~

That's how i found out about those things. they ruined my life and now I'm fighting for my life. I'm not letting them win. This is my battle and I'm here to win, To kill.