Chapter 6

First of all I am so sorry for the late update! Actually I have TONS of tests to study for and a bunch of homework so I couldn't update. Sorry!

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry went downstairs and to the kitchen. He saw Louis sitting on the counter and eating a sandwich while talking to Jay. His mum saw him and smiled at him which Harry kindly returned the gesture, but his smile faltered when he noticed Louiss smirking at him and when Jay turned around, her back facing Louis, the older lad winked causing Harry glare at him and looking at the floor to not look at Louis. 

"Harry, I made you a sandwich. It's on the counter next to Lou." Jay said, who was now reading a magazine. 

"Thank you Jay, I hope I'm not being a burden." 

Jay looked up at him and smiled softly, "It's no bother love. Any friend of Louis' is welcome here anytime." 

Harry raised his eyebrow at the "friend" part and walked to the counter and grabbed the plate with the sandwich. 

"Let's go watch a movie." Louis finally said, as he wasn't talking the whole time. Harry just sighed, taking his plate, following Louis who stood up from the counter and walked to the living room. 

Louis and Harry walked into the living room and found Fizzy and Lottie watching High School Musical. 

"Girls, Harry and I are going to watch a movie so please go away." Louis said boredly. 

Lottie and Fizzy frowned, but didn't move. 

Louis sighed and then said, "Did you not hear me?" 

Lottie rolled her eyes and looked up at Louis, "Sorry Lou, but theres a High School Musical marathon going on right now, so please take your bum and Harry's cute bum out of this room." She ended that sentence, winking at Harry, making Louis a bit mad. 

"Go and take your High School whatever somewhere else." Louis said, walking to the couch and pushing the girls aside, who responded with a shove at the older lad. 

Harry just stood there amused which cause Louis to become more infuriated at the younger lad. 

"Harry get your bum here and help me!" Louis said. 

"Oh come on Louis, we can watch a movie somewhere else." Harry said. 

"Fine, girls if you need us then we are going in your room." Louis said, standing up from the couch. 

Lottie and Fizzy quickly looked at them and stood up, blocking the boys from going anywhere. 

"No!" They both said at the same time. 

"Fine you win, you guys can use the tv. We are just going to have to watch the marathon in our room." Lottie said sighing in defeat. 

Louis smirked and then went to the couch with Harry as the girls left the room, giving Louis a glare before leaving. Harry just rolled his eyes at everyone's childishness and took a bite of his sandwich. 

"What do you want to watch?" Louis asked as he was looking for movie through Netflix.

"How about Safe Haven?" Harry suggested. 

"Seriously Safe Haven? You're such a sap Harold." Louis teased as he clicked on Safe Haven and put it on. Harry just punched him in the arm gently and put his plate on the coffee table which had a bunch of crumples on it. He leaned back on the sofa with Louis and relaxed. 

Harry realized that he had to execute his plan and get him back for earlier. Once the part where Katie was looking for a house comes on, Harry leaned and rested his head on Louis' arm who didn't respond. The curly haired boy leaned down a bit more and then rested his head on Louis' chest.