Remeber?

As i walk down the road a familiar presence walks behind me. I look at my shoes, man, I've had these things forever, my favorite original convers. A Bright light in the dark flashes in my eyes. I stumbled back for a second.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

"Are you ok?" It's s-s-so c-cold.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

I blink twice as the sun hits my face. I look up and take in my surroundings. Cars drive by as a stand there dumbfounded. I smile when I remember I have people to pick up in an hour.

I get home to my flat. It's so adorable, pastel pink in between yellow and a baby blue flats. The warm scent of home greets my face as i walk in the front door.

Wind follows me in as dust bunnies whirl around with my footfalls on the floor. A warm fuzzy tail brushes in my leg as a look down and Saturn looks up at me.

I scratch his back a bit, and walk to the bar area to put my backpack down. I sigh out load as the red afternoon sun shines on the floor.

I picked at some sushi that was left in the fridge for god knows how long, for my snack of the day. I restlessly brushed my hair back with my hand, and ran up stairs to make sure everything was in place.

I spent hours cleaning my filth of a house up for the girls this week. The though of seeing them again made me smile all over. I walked in each room, going down my list.

"Beds made, check
Bathrooms clean, check
Towels, check
Mirrors clean, checks
No dust bunnies..."
I bent down to pick up a pile of cat fur and rushed to flush it down the toilet.

I looked at the check up on the wall, 5:00.
I ran back down stares, grabbed my bag, and went out back to get my bike.

"I'll be back Saturn!"

Thankfully the airports not that far away. I felt my phone buzzing in my backpack. It's probably my brother, we're meeting him for dinner.

I love it when the heat of the sun shines down, but the cold wind makes it a soft warm breeze.

I park my bike at the side of the airport, and run inside. A lot of people were looking at me, probably because I couldn't stop jumping with excitement.

I sat by the window for a moment watching the planes land and take off and the golden sun go down, it's such a satisfying scene. It's 5:50 and their plane lands at 6:00.

I look down at my hand,-plane 143-. Plane 143, Plane 143, Plane 143, I say it over and over in my head. The big clock in the front of the airport strikes 6:00 and a few minuets later.

"Plane 143 has landed."

I jump out of my seat with excitement and move my way through the crowd of people waiting for their company to walk out too. I start to smile even more when I see people walking out of the plane boarding area.

I see two girls walk out and stand there looking around. My eyes start to water as i see them. They see me and come running.

"OMG, I LOVE YOUR OUT FIT!"
"IS THAT A NEW BAG!"
"OMG, I LOVE YOUR NAILS!"

Compliments were thrown around left and right. And our yearly reunion has started.

A/N
Thanks for reading!
Hopefully this will be something to make up for my fist book 👌🏼.
See ya guys in the next chapter! 💙