Floccinaucinihiplifacation

"OMG, WAKE UP!" I yell jumping on the bed in the guest room

"YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO SLOW!"

"I'm skipping work, to take you guys out." I looked at Alexsis with a straight face, as Lindsay literally rolled out of bed and on to the floor.

"You're skipping work?" Alexsis said with a sarcastic scratchy voice.
"We're missing a hole two weeks to be here!"
"What work?" I asked amused by her statement."
"We're literally the presidents of the K.A.A.F.L.!" Lindsay chimed in.
"Don't you know?" Alexsis added.
"And you missed an 'A' Lindsay."

"So your part of the K.A.A.F.L.A.? And what's the supposed to be, some kind of magic cult?" Confusion fills my mouth.
"NO! It's the Keep Arzaylea Away From Luke Association."
Lindsay and Alexsis recite together, like there life depends on it.

"Ok then..." I stand there silently, as the girls slither out of bed. I turn around to walk out.
"I'm making breakfast." I stood in the doorframe waiting for a reaction, as they both jerked there heads up.

"Yes, I'm not the best at cooking, but it because I'm taking you guys to brunch for the next few days." I smiled and turned away, to continue  breakfast. I heard loud footsteps, and running, I laughed to myself.

'I feel like a mom' I tell myself. The footsteps get louder as I smile to myself, pulling plates out of the cupboard.

*********************************

(Casually writes fanfic while _____hemmo1996_____ ,Lindsay1514 , and poisonedmalum  eat the ice cream that was supposed to be drinks. And while I cry because we walked into Kyle and Woody today, 04/08/17 💙)  Yes, I know I'm short, BUT THEY WERE SO TALL! AND THEIR ACCENTS, AHHHHHH

 And while I cry because we walked into Kyle and Woody today, 04/08/17 💙)  Yes, I know I'm short, BUT THEY WERE SO TALL! AND THEIR ACCENTS, AHHHHHH

*********************************

We sit down to eat, the girls look at me in disgust. As I serve both of them two large pancakes, some eggs, and coffee.

"What?" I scrunch up my nose.
"What are these?" Lindsay says slowly examining it.
"I told you I suck at cooking! Blame it on Daniel, he taught me!" I complain with disappointment in my voice.

"And, there actually British pancakes.thats why there flat, I don't makes the fat fluffy ones like they do in Vegas."

They look at me, then the pancakes, then back at me, shrug, and sit down. I let out a sigh of relief, assuming they'll like it.

My phone rings from the kitchen island, following the sound, i look at the phone. 'Daniel' the phone read. I pick it up and slide my finger to the right.

"I need you here now." A deep raspy voice attacked my mind, as panic filled my stomach.
"What's wrong." I whisper into the phone so the girls don't hear me. No reply.
"Dan. dan!" He hung up the phone.

I turn around with fear. I run past the table and swipe my keys.
"Don't you dare leave, you hear me, I'll be back in a few minuets, I have to go get something, don't touch anything either. "

They shake their heads in agreement, as I fly out the door. I jump on my bike and peddle as fast as possible, wind flys through my hair. My eyes widen with tears.

*********************************