The Nameless Child

Seroaro's pov.

Oh no, father's home! I hear him stomping down the hall, giggling the keys to my cage, of the basement. "Bitch get your ass here now!" he screamed slurring his words. I crawl out from under the washer and slowly limp to my captor. "That's right brat. Come here, tried to leave again didn't you. Now what would you even do if you escape, you don't even have a name. What would you tell someone if they found you, you're so stupid and worthless, that even if someone did find you they wouldn't help you." He said glaring down at me raising his fist to punch me. He punch me for what felt like hours, "I'm sorry! Please stop! I won't try to escape again!" I cried out, laying on the floor.

When he finally stopped he growled in disgust saying "You don't deserve anything. You know what I don't think you learned your lesson... no food for a month." I cried even more hear each one of his cruel words.

3 week's later

He hasn't come down for a three weeks. I haven't eaten anything since then, he hasn't hit me. But each time I even think of approaching the door his words echo through my head. I know he's there I hear him shouting, inviting friends over, watching whatever that thing is. I walk, limping each painful step to the bathroom, the bleach is out again I'll get hit for that again saying I use to much when he makes me bleach, my own blood out of his clothes.

I walk up to the sink grabbing my clear, cracked glass turning the tap on filling it with water. My hand was soaked from it leaking. I grab my brush, gentle pulling it through my hair. I feel something graze my back I looked down placing my brush on the counter. I grab it, it's a clump of my black hair. I cry, because first I'm locked up, then I'm abused, I'm starving, and now my hairs falling out!

Three days later

I've lost seven large clumps of hair, when I look into the mirror I don't see any difference. I decide to see it from behind, I don't see anything. I start feeling through my hair. I felt something, I pushed my fingers over the spot. It bit me... wait I taste blood! I find the spot again part my hair. Grabbing a mirror I look I see a long month concealing sharp teeth. I dropped my hair but it stayed, I feat each single strand of hair, I could control each one! What am I? (a/n this is a Japanese monster called a futakuchi-onna)

Two years later

I love what, I am. I'm stronger healthier because I can sneak food.

I hear father shouting typical, I roll my eyes. The door bashes open revealing my captor, he stomps over to me and grabs my hair. He throws me to the floor, grabbing right at my roots. Oh, what a mistake you've made my secret bites him hard.

"Ahh! What the fuck! What are you!?" I get up glaring at me he grabs a knife. "What did you do, or I will kill you." I show him I see his shadow plunging at me. I dodged and run to the door seeing it open. Just as I reach the door he grabs me I push him down the stairs hearing a bang, scream, and the sound of the knife puncturing his lung. He's dead... HE'S DEAD! I'm free, I killed him. I laugh in my happiness, running out the door on to the street and into the woods. He was wrong I do have value and I do have a name it's Seroaro.