Don't Eat Those French Fries

Hi. I'm professional at writing one direction imagines and fan-fiction. I'm a different writer than everyone else because of how intense and interesting my stories are. So I hope you enjoy it and bye. (This is a Niall story for one of my bestie's) 😚

"Welcome home Niall!", Amber screamed in Niall's ear. "Hey babe......" "What's wrong with you?", Amber said. She didn't like the fact that Niall didn't give her a kiss or even a hug. Niall, being tired as he was, took off his shirt, and itched his belly button. He went up to his room with a bag of fries and fell asleep. Amber was very mad with him. She was thinking of some revenge ideas, but she was interrupted as Ronee opened the door. "Hey Ronee!", Amber said as she let her friend in. "Hey Ambolisha, what's going on?" Then, Marin (their other close friend) barged in the door and pulled up her baggy jeans. "Oh hey Marin." "Hey guys, by any chance do you have a belt I could borrow?" Veronica replied "Ew no get some at target." ".......... Good idea cmon let's go to target", Marin said as she left the building. Ronee and Amber stayed there because they wanted to hang out. "Hey Ron, lets go wake up Niall", Amber said. "Oh no did something happen between you two?" "Yeah kind of... You see..", then Marin barged in the front door pulled up her pants and showed her two friends the picture she took with Ariana Grande in target. "Aw I knew we should've gone with", said Ronee. Ronee and Marin left and went outside as amber went to see if Niall was awake. As she walked up the stairs she heard some mumbling. "N-Niall... is that you up there?", she asked stuttering. Amber opened the door and Niall was with Ronee and Marin. He stuffed his French fries down their throats and they choked and died. Amber, in shock, screamed and blacked out. They all died except Niall. Niall just stood there finishing off his French fries. The next day Liam hit Niall because Niall killed his girlfriend (Marin). Harry killed Niall because Niall killed his girlfriend Ronee. Ronee gave a little cough as she laid on the floor. Amber laying there said, "Just one more Oreo". Marin pulled up her pants as she laid there and said, "That's why I don't......" Then Niall said, "Amber... Amber... Amber I miss your sexy afro.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx~ This awesome writer