5

Josh picks me up from my apartment and escorted me to his car.
He asks me "so ....what do u do on a date ?!".
"Well.......we would go to the movies or go out to dinner ......what did u have planed for us ?! " i ask him
"Well......i thought maybe .......... You'll see...i just wanted to know what type of girl you were." he tells me with that look of excitment. I was curious but also....worried.
"Okay ....lets play ispy .....it'll be fun...ill start.....um i spy with my little eyes something ... "
" ur nervous aren't u !" he asks me and tells me .
" uhh ....no im not " i tell him
" yes u are dont deny it !" he tells me with a smile
" am not " i tell him he stops the car as i still keeped talking. He puts his finger on my lips and says " were here. ".
I get out of the car and say ".........why are we at river ....is this were you said our romantic date was going to be ?! " i tell and ask him. " did i say that?........yes
...yes i did ......this is it." he says
He takes his shirt off and jumps in the water. I was amazed at what just happened. " hey hazel come on in ." he tells me.
I smile and said "okay" and then i had a vision that it wasn't t josh in the water ......it was aguastus. It was like he was there with me and josh except josh wasnt there. Jish called my name and i jumped in the water. When i did we kept splashing water at each of our faces. After that we went and sat down next to him.
Then we kiss .
He takes me home and he backs me up behind a tree then i kissed him. It was the best 30 seconds of my life.
" i see u tomorrow i guess " i tell him. He told me " yes and until then my dear" . "okay" i tell him