Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

MIA'S P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, Niall!" I yell for him. He turn around to see me, just before he open the door and walk out of my life, again.

"I also have a crush on you, but when you move, I couldn't tell you. " I sigh, I can't believe I'm telling Niall this. "We lost touch. I thought I move on, then you came back and I'm starting to have the feelings again. "

"So, you like me?" Niall ask, having the biggest smile he ever have.

"Yes. "

"Good, I was kind of hoping I could stay the night." He snake his arm around my waist.

"And what were you thinking of what we would do if you 'staying' the night?" I question.

"Um tell childhood stories, what else. " Niall scratch the back of his neck.

"Oh of course that what you thought. " I roll my eyes.

"Um yeah that be it. " He blush, like always.

"How about we watch a movie? Does that sound good?"

"Yeah, but no sad movies!" Niall pout.

"Okay, okay no sad movies. " I giggled.

"Mia, 'The Walk To Remember' was sad. "

"Yeah, but it was cute. Seeing you so as as a softy, that is not crying. I don't like it when I see people cry. " I babble. Niall kiss my cheek.

"What do you want to watch?" Niall ask.

I shrug "I don't really care. "

"So 'The Lighting Thief", then?"

"Okay"

"Yes! Where is it?" Niall ask, looking through my movies.

"It should be there. "

"I don't see it. "

I walk over to Niall and the movies are at. I don't see 'The Lighting Thief', where could it be?

"Last time I saw it, it was here. " I said looking even more closely.

"Did you watch it before?"

"Yeah sort of. "

"What do you mean 'sort of' ?" Niall question, turning his head sideways.

"I haven't seen it in a while, I've been busy. "

"Oh really, like what?"

"Reading, its important, you know. " I stated.

"Not as important, compare to music."

"Yeah whatever, but put them together they're great. "

"Yeah I guess, still is reading. "

"What's so wrong about reading?"

"I have a busy life, and I don't have time for reading, you know that. "

"Yeah, I feel sorry for you. "

"Why?"

"You don't have anytime to read, sucks." I say, feeling a bit bad for Niall.

"My life is perfect without books, Mia."

"How can your life be happy without books?"

Niall lean over and brush his lips up to mine. "Because I have you, now. "

I couldn't help but blush and smile at that.

I felt his tough brush over my bottom lip, receiving the sign. I let him in and our toughs dance. We broke apart after a few minutes.

"Hey if we alrighty kissing, does that mean we could go out on a date?" Niall ask making me laugh.

"Yes, where to?" I question.

"Ireland?" He said calmly.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

SO HAPPY THAT MIA AND NIALL ARE DATING!! WHAT SOULD THERE SHIP NAME BE, MIALL, OR NIA?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

FOLLOW MY ACOUNT ON INASTGRAM- ikiss1dxx

- Grace x