Dare 4

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I apologize for that but life has been hectic for me. And I understand I've written parts on my other fanfics but anyway here's the next dare by Box5_Scorpion so hope you enjoy! Cause I wont! So I have to kiss thorne with cress and wolf both watching!

"Hey Cinder?" I go up to Cinder and tap her shoulder.

"Oh. Hi Scarlet. What do you need?" She sounds very distracted...probably because she's working on some type if android.
"Have you see thorne?"

"Since when do you care?" She seemed more into the conversation now.

"Because I do okay?!"

"He's in the cokpit."

"Thank you!" I walk away from cinder and go to where thorne was and sure enough cress and wolf were both there. I go to wolf to make it look like I'll be all lovey on him and sit in his lap for a moment.
I cant do this! Wolf is gonna kill me!! I keep telling myself. Wolf pressed a gentle kiss on the back of my neck and I jump out of him lap.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"Oh nothing. Just need to be standing." I walk to thorne and act like I'm going to help him control the Rampion, but instead I grab his face and slam my lips onto his.
Thorne pushed me away just as I heard a low growl from Wolf and a shy gasp from Cress.

"What was that about?" Thorne actually sounded sorta mad.

"Umm...would you believe me if I said I'm now realizing how attractive you've become?"

"Not one bit." Thorne folds his arms.

"Fine it was dare! I swear to the stars above! I wouldn't actually be into you!" I scoffed and went to look for Wolf who had left.
I heard his footsteps pacing in his room. I go in and hug him as tight as I possibly could.

"You know I love you right?"

"Well...I'm not so sure anymore. Do you?"

"Wol-...Ze'ev Kesley. I have always loved you and I always will. Without a doubt. I promise."
Wolf smirked, picked me up bridal style and layed me on his bed. I smile at him knowing whats going to happen next.

A/N: So there's that...uou better love it because it was torture for me! Anyway keep up the dares! Byeeee!