Gray

That was a big waste of my time. I can't believe Natsu is that clueless. I mean I knew he was stupid and all but he needs to get glasses. To think for a minute there he actually made me think Lucy liked me. Oh well, guess it's for the best.

I walked into the guild and looked around for Wendy, Erza, and Lucy. Lucy was standing by one of the support beams smiling. While Wendy was sitting at a table being intimidated. Although she was just joking around with Wendy, I could tell Wendy wasn't enjoying it. Cana was sitting on the table Wendy was sitting at. I assume she is drunk and is kinda out of it. Poor Wendy. I walk over to the table, "Lay off Cana! Can't you see you're scaring her!" I looked down at Wendy and smiled. She smiled uneasily.

"Whatever, I was just joking around!" Cana roled her eyes and walked off.

"Hey Gray! Thanks! Cana can be really scary when she's drunk." Wendy said. Cana isn't that scary but Wendy is afraid of everything. Wendy may seem timid but she has a lot of power that she doesn't show. I don't think she even knows she has it.

I looked at her and laughed, "Yeah, well, come on. the team is starting to gather up." I had no idea where Erza was but everyone else was ready to go. I walked over to Lucy.

"Oh! Hey Gray! What was Natsu's little fit all about?" Lucy smiles.

Uh oh! Should I tell her the truth? I mean it would get Natsu into trouble but she would know I read it too. I simply smile and shrug.

Lucy frowns and keeps persisting, "Well? I'm waiting!" She looks annoyed.

"Oh he was just being stupid Natsu, that's all. He wanted to fight."

Natsu and Erza walk into the guild and look around. Erza has all of her luggage and I wouldn't be surprised if she packed her whole house.

There is an awkward silence that we have never experienced as a team before, "OK now that everyone is here let's get moving!" I break the silence.

Natsu looks over at me and glares, "Hey I wanted to say that!" Natsu starts pouting and I smirk.

Wendy cuts in timidly, "Hey Gray. I don't mean to break up your conversation but you should probably put some clothes on." What is she talking about?

I look down and find myself in only my underwear, "Oh come on! Excuse me I have to go find my clothes." I walk away and come back fully dressed. We all walk out of the guild and go on our way.

Skip to the quest.

Hey guys! I know this chapter was a little short but I just can't wait for the next chapter. It's a major Nalu moment! I've already started working on it. Thanks for your votes! Please comment if you like it so far. Bye!