Prologue

Was it a beautiful day? We'll never know. Except for Repovting Truacede the Fifty-Third. They knew everything. Except for the past and the future. They never knew what to expect. Especially when their waifu abandoned them. Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj was her name. She had long and flowing hair, and loved eating soup and handwriting. She was a handwriting teacher, and taught thousands of students every day. She knew that she would have to leave her spouse Truacede, because Truacede didn't like handwriting. Truacede remembered clearly the day she decided to leave them.

 "Why don't you write in handwriting?!" Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj hissed, glaring at Truacede.

 Truacede was speechless. "It's easier for me not to!" It was hard for them to not cry.

 "It would be easier for you if you wrote in handwriting more often!" She slammed her hand on the nearest desk, causing papers to fly everywhere. "It's an artform!"

 "But-"

 "No! Our relationship is over, Truacede." There were tears in Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj's eyes.

 "But, Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj, I love you..." Tears streamed down Truacede's a face.

 "Well, I don't!" She stopped and wiped the tears off her face. "Not anymore..." Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj stormed out of the house, never to be seen again.

~~~~~~

 That night, Truacede plotted a way to get their waifu back. They knew that Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj would never love them again.

 "If Ruyfhgaekubgfvaemrubgvamwj won't love me then..." Their voice trailed off as they realized something. "I just need something to change my identity..." They stared back at an old family picture, in deep thought.

 Truacede noticed a strange jewel in his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparent's hand. Truacede swore that he had seen that jewel around the house before. They rushed down to the basement and rummaged through drawers until they found it.

 The jewel.

 The jewel shaped like an elephant.

 Truacede clasped the jewel and they let new form take over them.

 They were no longer Truacede.

 They were Splaarlot.

 The Godo Elephant Person Splaarlot.

 "Yesssssssssss..."