The new guy

Again starting with your dad after yesterday you just ignored the hell out of your dad you had enough of his screaming after awhile he took the hint and finally shut the hell up.

He really thought you where something to play games with but not no more your moving out today and you are happy your moving in with your cousin Ashley Purdy you two are close and he has a mansion so he's letting you stay.

He did warn you about party's he had one almost every day it was cool with you as long as you don't have to be at them it was after school that you were going over there you already took all your stuff over there accept the close you wore today red skinny jeans and a black T shirt and a red jacket.

You honestly gave no fucks anymore now that your moving out all the people teasing you about your dad would finally have to shut the fuck up cause you were gone after today you were a changed personYou were still being teased but you didn't even bat an eye on all the little fuckers.
Is what you wish you could say right now you are in the bathroom crying while people out side mock you for your long midnight black hair they called you an emo and you broke down crying in the middle of class and ran to the bathroom.
You know the school idle yeah she in the bathroom while your in a little ball saying you wish you could die.
( hey it's ok I think your really pretty ) she tried to calm you down ( NO IM AN UGLY BAT ) you scream  and run all the way to your  cousins yes he gave you a extra key and he only lives down the road from the school so that Sucks a lot cause he's having a party and all the schools hoes and jocks are gonna be there .

Basically all the people that make fun of you ,you really wish you could die right now but you just fall asleep and welcome the darkness ,you wake up to your cousin yelling you name like you just died or something (Y/N get up are you ok ) he sounds worried, (yes I'm fine I'm not dead am I ) you said sarcastically ( haha very funny don't scare me like that) he shakes his head like he's thinking, ( oh yeah how the hell did you end up on the floor instead of the bed I know you were bad at aim but damn) he starts to laugh very loudly. (OK I GET IT ) you yell .
You realize he woke you up the next day ( OH SHIT ) you yell ( we are gonna be late ) you say rushing to change clothes, oh by the way he left you behind. Your sitting class the next day no one has bothered you yet today and the new kid walks in late like 10 mins late for school he looks cute but of course all the school bitches got to him first.
His name is Andy Birsak he sees you and he smiles which makes all the girls pissed off at you for the rest of today but he somehow is always there for you before the girls can get to you talking to you pretending like he can't hear them complaining you just might have a secret admirer how knows .

Hey guys um ok so here is the next chapter and tell me  if you like it if not say so and I'll stop but yeah black wolf out peace ✌🏾 I know he's older up there but damn is he hot lol byeeeee