My Old Best Friend

Permanent trigger warning for this whole book cuz I dont wanna spoil chapters
Mitch POV
  After I had finished editing our newest Sup3rfruit episode, Scott was still asleep, so I decided to run home and get some more clothes and stuff I might need. On the way there, I decided to stop at Chipotle.
  "Hey, Wy-Wy." I said, greeting my cat as I walked in Scott and my apartment. Kirstie and Kevin were on rotation making sure he had food and water while I was staying with Scott in the hospital. I walked into the bathroom, to grab some concealer and powder, cuz mama's tired, and saw my extra razor blade on the counter. I hadn't cut for a few weeks, and it was calling for me. It was almost like it was an old best friend that I havent seen in a while.
  Oh wait.
  It is.
  I slowly walked closer to it, it practely screaming my name. I picked up the sharp, silvery blade, and lifted the sleeve on my left arm. I lifted the blade to my skin. This one's for being fat. I said out loud, and made a rather large, almost diagonal cut on my wrist. "This one's for not talking to Scott earlier. You could have advoided this." I said, and made another cut. "This one's for letting Scott down." "This one's for not being there. When he tried to do it. No, instead, you were out with your other friends." "This one's for being a failure." "This one's for being annoying." I made 7 more cuts after I had run out of reasons off the top of my head. As I was about to add another cut to the collection, my phone started buzzing. I took it out of my pocket, and saw it was Scott.
  "Hey, Scott. Whats up?"
  "Nothin, whered you go?"
  "Im at home grabbin some stuff. Ill be back soon."
  "Ok, I love you."
  "Love you too, Scottland." I said, amd we hung up. I decided I had cu enough, so I washed them off, and wrapped them in some bandages, before putting a long sleeved shirt and a hoodie on. I grabbed some more clothes, putting the old ones in the wash. I also grabbed the razor blade from off the counter, and placed it in a sock, at the bottom of my bag. Just in case, then said bye to Wyatt, and locked the door.

***

  I drove back to the hospital, checked in, and noticed that Esther had also checked in. I walked up, and sure enough, she and Scott were talking about our episode.
  "So can we post it?" I asked, while proping my bag up against the wall.
  "Yeah, if you two are sure youre ready." Esther said, and I looked at Scott. We both nodded, and Esther stayed for a while, before needing to go to a meeting. I got up out of the chair, and went to the bed. Scott amd I cuddled for a while, until I finally fel asleep.