Let's go home

Your Pov

I went to the holding cell to visit my "friends " Gajeel was training why'll Lucy and Erza talked as Natsu slow roasted Happy...

"Ahem... Guys I brought you some food"I say with a small smile seeing Natsu practically tackle me in a hug when I said that.

"H-Hey watch it"I say looking at everyone else who wouldn't even turn i my direction.

"Natsu get over here right now and touch that food" Erza said making Natsu retreat away from me.

"Uh...Hey guys ... What's wrong?" I say looking around at them innocently,although I knew exactly what was happening they thought I betrayed them. It's okay though...It's part of the plan.

"Hey guys...I am sorry for not telling you guys about everything and I promise to tell you everything after we get out of here...So please forgive me "I saying faking the on the verge of crying look.

Random Pov

All there glares softens and they went in for a group hug believing that she would tell them everything.

"T-thank you guys for trusting me and now I have a match to win,I will return shortly after "And with that she left them pumped full of adrenaline her only source of energy.

Y/n had beaten everyone,including Gin who places 3rd and is accepted into the guild .(ex bf) was in the final battle with Y/n and since Y/n made a special request the prisoners (team Natsu) were allowed to watch.

"Hey Y/n you invited guests ?"

"Okay Sean tell them the truth your name isn't _______ and we were never dating."

"Fine Fairytail people, my name is Sean I descended from the Ban ninja clan. I never wanted to be good,so I joined this guild we are all Y/n's old friends I can't say anymore."

"Good boy Sean,now that your done telling them I can kick your as-"

"I forfeit."

"Y/n is the winner.Master says then leaves, Sean in my office!"

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yea Y/n ,let's go home."Natsu says grabbing your wrist and running off with everyone following. Gray caught up with you guys.

"Wait!"you turned back yo see Gin running at you."I want you to come back and then I'll show you how strong I am."

   "Okay Gin I will!"then you three continued running.