The Invitation by Noel A. Amuten Jr.

Hey Guys? Wazzup? xD This is my first time to create a story. :) I know that some of you already know this story,, but im gonna add some more twist in this story. Dont worry, I will do my best to make this story Awesome! XD

The Names that im going to put in this story is a real names, but this story is not true or a Pure Fictions. :))

This story is a very short one, but then again.. I will do my best  to make it a good and nice story. ^^

Shall we Start? :) ....

Once there was a young boy who is realy inlove with a beautiful girl. They were Classmates since Grade 2. When they went to 2nd year high school, the beautiful girl, Lucelle Capili started to fall inlove with this boy.. Harold Soriano, who is also madly inlove with her. But Lucelle was afraid to tell his feelings about Harold, so she keep it as her secret.

But one time, Lucelle told her secret to his Bestfriend Rose Marie Del Mundo, the girl that always comfort Lucelle when she has a problem and the girl who is a soulmate of Harold. One day, Harold and Rosemarie was watching a romantic movie. Rosemarie was very touched about the movie that she accidentaly told Harold that Lucelle has a soft spot for him. So Harold could not believe that his childhood crush finally have a feeling for him.

So everytime that Harold sees Lucelle, he simply smile at her and says Hi. :) Lucelle started to think about the attitude that Harold is showing her. She thinks that Harold already knows her secret so she ask Rosemarie about it.. Rosemarie didn't lie and told the whole truth to Lucelle. So Lucelle always think about what will Harold say about it. So Lucelle tell Harold her feelings about him and Harold also tell Lucelle his feelings for her until the two of them become a Lovers.

They were lovers until 8 years. When they got their own jobs.. Lucelle and Harold planned about a wedding, but the guardians of Lucelle doesn't want Harold to be the husband of their one and only daughter. So Mr. Jejomar Bulanhagui, the father in law of Lucelle has arranged a marriage between Lucelle and Peter Maregmen, the soulmate of Lucelle who is a very boastful about his self for he has everything that he needs. Lucelle doesn't want Peter to be his husband but her mother, Roema Barera.. Threat her that if she dont marry Peter, she will be sent in America and live with her sadist Auntie, Mecy Bañas. So Lucelle has no choice but to marry Peter.

Lucelle and Harold split up with a unconditional goodbye. Harold cannot believe that all of this are happening to him. He always think that Lucelle doesn't want him anymore that she barely leave her without any word from her mouth. .... :'(

3 days before the wedding, it was quarter to 7 in the morning when Lucelle went to the penthouse were harold is staying. she knock on the door very hard that almost make the door crack. Harold slowly opens the door as if he was newly awake. When Harold sees Lucelle, Harold's tears started to fall from his both eyes. Harold ask her,, "Why did you do this to me?" Lucelle didn't say any word but she gave an invitation letter about her marriage with peter.       "Peter John Maregmen & Lucelle Capili: The Wedding."    The only letter written outside the invitation. Harold slams the door closed and cry in agony. Because of his angryness, he crumpled the invitation and throw it beneath his bed.

On the Wedding Day.... (in the middle of the mass..)

"Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If anyman can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace...."  The father was confessing the two couples when suddenly....

Harold came in the front door of the church .. walk straightly to the altar.... then...

.... shoot Lucelle twice in her chest...

All of the people inside the church panicked that allows Harold to escape easily..

Weeks past... After Lucelle's funeral.. Harold still cant forget about the time and moment that he's with Lucelle. Then suddenly... Harold remember about the invitation ... He get it under the bed....

Then he opens it... he was wondering about the small paper inside the invitation.... and when he opens it... his tears started to fall in his eyes as he reads the invitation...

"Baby, ILoveYou.. I didn't want peter to be my husband. so PLEASE? Help me get out of my wedding. Iloveyou and I want you to be my one and only husband."

Harold cannot forgive him self for what he have done. He threated to kill himself  thrice.. but he just cant do it. He already Regret what he have done to Lucelle but it's too late... They're anniversarry came... so he went to Lucelle's tomb and says.. "I will never forgive myself for what I have done to you. I'm sorry."     he opens up the invitation, read it again for one last time. then puts the gun on his temple.. then shoots...

THE END.

Hey. hope you like it. =')) Please add it on your Libraries. Thanks for Reading. :) :*