4

"Is this your car?" I ask in shock as we approach a gorgeous BMW.

"Sure is." He nods as he unlocks it and opens the passenger door open for me.

"Thank you." I smile sweetly.

"You're so cute." He laughs, making me blush. Thank god it's dark out and he can't see how bright my cheeks must be right now. "Did that make you blush." He winks.

"How? How do you know that." I giggle.

"I just have my ways." He walks round to the driver seat and gets in.

"Where we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." He smiles.

"Hopefully it's somewhere nice." I laugh. "You know, the place you take me to kill me off, I hope it's a nice place at least." I joke. I feel comfortable around him already and that doesn't normally happen, well ever really.

"Oh trust me, you'll be happy if it's the last place you'll ever see." He wiggles his eyebrows playfully. I scoff and look out the window as we're driving down the empty roads.

"Okay now I know you're going to kill me." I say as we approach a road heading into the woods.

"Babe don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He says, sounding serious and it makes me relax a little bit. I don't know why, but something about him makes me trust him.

As we pull up I look at him confused. We just pulled up in the middle of the woods, it's pitch black.

"Come on, get out." He says as he gets out the car. I do as I'm told and follow him to the edge of a cliff.

"Wow" I gasp as I stop next to him see the most beautiful view from the top. Loads of lights and beautiful buildings, it's breathtaking. The sun is just setting behind it all.

"Totally worth it right?" He smiles.

"100%" I gush.