Chapter 4

Amatsuki stared at Mafu for a few seconds before shrugging, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips. "Why do you wanna know?" he asked, and watched as Mafu squirmed uncomfortably on his seat.
          "Nothing," the albino tried to say, his cheeks flaming up. However, Amatsuki just chuckled knowingly, before snatching Mafu's phone away from the male. The albino cried out in shock, but Amatsuki ignored it as he unlocked Mafu's messaging apps, one by one, and saw someone labeled as 'Daddy'.
         "My friend, are you cheating on Kuro-chan?" Mafu blinked at the brunette. "Whaat?" He shrieked, and Amatsuki showed Soraru's contact at him. "Why are you chatting with a daddy?" He asked in a suggestive tone, crawling closer towards Mafu, who shrieked. Just in time, the albino's phone vibrated, and Mafu's voice rose as he tried to get his phone back. "Amachaaaan!" He cries, but the brunette ignored him, checking the messages instead.

2 new messages.

Daddy : bby im bored, let's have phone sex.

        "Holy shit!" Amatsuki cackled, shoving the phone into Mafu's face, whom face fell almost instantly. Both of them settled down in their seats before Amatsuki checked the other message.

Coincidentally, by Kuroneko.

Kuro : hey can we meet? This Saturday?

         "Have you gotten into a pickle?" Amatsuki asked, his lips curved up. Mafu just glared at him, before putting his head in his hands and groaning. "Your sugar daddy literally asks you for phone sex. Are you guys serious?" The brunette continued to ask, frowning. "Is he in our school, Mafu?" The said male nodded, before mumbling out, "he is graduating this year. Heard it from Hashinyan." "Ohhh, both my boyfriends are graduating too!" Amatsuki beamed, and Mafu groaned. "I don't wanna talk about our love lives now," he whined and the brunette nodded, raffling the male's hair. "Lets go eat dessert after class, okay?" Mafu brightened up almost immediately, a blinding grin on his face as he sat up slowly.

"Deal!"

         After their classes ended, Amatsuki had took Mafu's phone and fiddled with it for a while, before returning it to him with a smirk. The albino just pocketed his phone without checking, instead focusing on the delicious chocolate cake he had chosen for himself. "Oh my god, I'll take this cake over anything," Mafu sighed in pleasure, and Amatsuki smiles.
         "Mafu, Kashi has invitations to a house party, wanna come with?" He inquired, and Mafu's ears perked up in curiosity. "Whose house?" He asks, but Amatsuki just shrugged. "Some senior. I'm going with Kashi and Hashinyan, it's a good reason to get laid, after all." He grins knowingly and Mafu made a disgusted face.
        "Ew," was all he said before he leaned back against the chair, and enjoyed his food in silence. When he was almost evening, Amatsuki took his leave, and Mafu followed suit, both of them bidding goodbyes to each other before parting ways.

*°*°*

         When Mafu gets home, he took out his phone and brought it with him to his bathroom. When he turned on his wifi, there is a new message from Daddy. Somehow, seeing that name pop up in his notifications made him feel hot and bothered, but he ignored it and checked the message instead.
         Instantly, the familiar, pleasurable feeling rushed through his veins, going straight towards that particular area when he sees what Soraru sent to him.

It was a picture of Soraru naked, and he is smirking at the camera.

Daddy : like what you see? Skype me tonight bbyboy

A/N : WARNING SMUT AHEAD FINALLY I UPDATED GODDAMN THANK YOU FOR WAITING ILYSM anyway the next chapter does not exactly contain sex, that's coming up soon but not the next chapter (hopefully ya)

-Aru