Atem(Yami) X Reader Lemon: Dearest- Part 1/3

So... With this lemon I couldn't help but write. I DO realize that I am behind several other requests but I couldn't help myself. I've had the scene and idea for this one stuck in my head for sometime now. I promise I'll try to get them all eventually! I hope you guys enjoy this one because I certainly loved writing it!

The breeze embraced your h/l locks as you leand against the stone railings watching the sun setting behind the homes of your city. "Aren't we the luckiest couple huh? It's beautiful... Just like your darling face..." Your companions voice whispered in your ear from behind you, pulling you into his arms. He nuzzled his face into neck kissing the sensitive skin.

"I believe I'm the lucky one my dear pharaoh."You smiled thinking about how far you've come. "You are of course, the reason why I'm here."

THREE YEARS AGO

Lanterns of fire lit your path emitting a shadow that complimented each movement. With grace You tapped your tambourine against your body dancing to the ring of the instrument. Your h/l h/c followed behind you and you smiled your best smile. Taking others like you arm and arm. Men and women partying in the district dropped change and money as they walked by on the streets. Your and your troupe of gypsies sang in the background, offering entertainment for you next meal. You alone caused a commotion in the streets enough to get attention by everyone. With agreement you all wore your best clothing to really 'wow' the crowd; in hopes to get more than a penny or two. There was a plan to leave this city for good. "F/n, the guards! They're on their way!" You little sister ran up to you in her tattered clothing. She was too young to sell her body with singing and dancing for money (seeing as it was degrading) so you had her stand watch as you and the rest did exactly that. You went down to your knees and looked at the frightened child.

"Fina, go with the others. I'll distract the guards!" You looked at your best mate, he nodded and took your little sister by the hand. "I'll find you guys where we agreed, if I don't make it back to the outskirts of the city before the sun rises leave without me." You said with tears in your eyes. Kissing your sister on the forehead you bid them goodbye. Although you felt your heart sink you still kept a good composure. Like others around fear struck you, the guards were merciless and the pharaoh was worse. As the civilians scattered out of the night district you patiently stood there, you heard them whisper why you weren't running scared. You would have if it wasn't to save your family. You sat on a chair, yawning to yourself. You felt confident enough to be able to escape but fear of getting captured was still put off on the back of your mind. Shortly enough men dressed in armor came yelling through the crowd acting hot shit looking for you. Of course civilians didn't think twice to point your way. You crossed your arms as the captain looked at you with a malicious grin. Definitely a creep but you've had history.

"So, its just you huh? Looks like you troupe left you in the dust." You rolled your eyes and laughed.

"They didn't leave me. I sent them on their merrily way. Besides its just me you really want. Without me they're hopeless and won't dance another day of their lives." This clearly pissed him off because he yelled his command to arrest you and you weren't going to go down so easy. Jumping out of your seat you flung the chair at them. You danced circles around the men, angering the captain more. The crowd laughed in amusement as they watched from their windows. "What? I'm dancing circles around you? You'd think you would know better not to fall for that trick every time.. Captain." You winked and dashed your way through the crowd.

"Get her with any means necessary. That means you civilians! 500 gold pieces with her dead 1000 pieces with her alive! King Atem wants her at his feet TONIGHT!" The guard yelled. You heard the echo from the roofs tops.