Chapter - 4

Arshad and Swikar were so much suffocated at Gadodiya mansion but still for their Shomi nani they stayed this weekend. This was the first time they stayed away from their dadi. These two sweethearts were AP's life. She showered them with kisses and was caressing their faces. Sanky,Adarsh and DP were seeing their bond lovingly.Dadi did you miss us. We missed you a lot. Their innocent talks brought smiles to all the faces except for their mothers. Namaste Maheshwari ji. Kaise he aap...came Shekar Gadodiya with his mother . As soon as the sisters saw their dadi and dad they hugged them tight and there was a family melodrama due to which Adarsh and Sanky were irked. Sanky I am feeling like strangling them. Yes bhai, but we have to tolerate for our sons said Sanky. Dont worry pops said Swikar. Why baby he asked confused. Chachu we would indeed be proud if you would do what you say and gave an hi-fi to Swikar. The fathers-sons shared a wonderful moment. Later the Gadodiyas bid bye and everyone went to their rooms.

Ji will Laksh be late today also, AP asked concerned. Annu he is working on a final proposal of an important deal. But don't worry, from now he has got someone to assist him and told her about Ragini. Seriously Annu, I have never seen a girl like that. She is really brought up with good values and wherever she goes she brings happiness. Ok I have to do some work. You too take rest. He patted her shoulder and went.

Maheshwari Industries:

  The entire office was almost empty except for two persons engrossed in work. Laksh was indeed happy to get an assistant like Ragini. She was a quick learner and was working with sincerity and dedication. He was impressed the way she was behaving too professional maintaining a decent distance unlike the other girls he met who would wait for a chance to drool over him. She was indeed a beauty with brains. He looked at the clock which striked at 8. It was then he realised that he was still making her work.

Miss. Ragini, you could leave for the day. Your parents might be worried. Tears formed in her eyes which did not go unnoticed by Laksh. Is everything ok, he asked concerned. Sir actually I am an orphan and I stay alone. So no one would wait for me. She said in a cracky voice but still managed to smile. She then realised what she told. She never discloses about her to any stranger. She hated being pitied and sympathised.But Laksh never seemed to be a stranger to her instead he was a sweet surprise. She remembered the way he respects everyone from the peon to the high management staff. He never discussed any unwanted matter other than official. Not even flirted with any of the female employees though they were drooling. Though she was in the same cabin as his his gaze towards her was not at all uncomfortable. Her thoughts were broken by him. I am sorry, I never wanted to hurt you. Sir please its not at all your mistake. Please dont feel guilty. She gave him a warm smile. Ok. So you can leave for the day. Its late already. Should I drop you. No sir thanks. I can manage. My place is nearby only. She politely avoided. Meantime Laksh got a call. "CHACHU WE ARE BACK", the kids shouted from the other side. Oh my champs are back. Chachu will reach by 15 mins.ok Bye. Ragini could clearly see the excitement in his voice and face. He immediately  wrapped his works and both came out.Are you sure you can manage. Laksh asked her before starting his car. Yes sir. I will get an auto. He immediately pulled her phone and called to his number. Here this is my number just text me once you reach home. Sure sir she replied and got in to an auto.

Scene ends with Laksh and Ragini faces.