Good Night my sweet (Immortalanex)

Aleks has been staying with me about a month now. When he first arrived he was a crying mess. His house had been broken into and his family murdered. I guess I was the closest person to him so he came to me.

He has only ever said two words since being here. He sits on the couch watching the TV blankly or crying in his room. I hate seeing him like this, I wish there was something more I could do to help...

Sighing I just finished the food I was making for him. He only ate once and was getting a lot thinner.

I put the toast onto a plate and headed back into the living room, sitting next to him and reaching over him to place the plate beside him.

He didn't take his eyes off the screen, his blank stare glued to it. I doubt he's even listening or watching it, just thinking. It looked like it anyway.

"Please Aleks, you have to eat something." No answer as usual. I leaned forward slightly into his view but he still didn't change his glance. I sat up again, sighing slightly and staring down at the floor. "Please Aleks, I hate seeing you like this...I miss the you that was always happy and smiling. I know...a lot has happened to you but..." I stopped myself, I couldn't say anything after that would make him feel any better.

Without saying another word I headed upstairs, glancing at him as I did and I swear a saw a tear roll down his cheek.

I changed, climbing into bed as I stared at the clock. It was already midnight and Aleks probably wasn't going to sleep much or at all. I would usually find him downstairs in the morning or his bedroom door would be shut.

Flipping over I groaned slightly. I wish...I wish things were normal again...

(Next Morning)

I woke up and changed. As I stepped out of my room I looked at Aleks' bedroom. His door was open. Maybe he was downstairs.

As soon as I entered the living room it was empty. Ok, now I was panicking a little.

I checked all the rooms. Bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, I searched everywhere and Aleks wasn't around. As I headed towards the front door, I realised Aleks' coat was gone from the rack. Fuck how did I miss that earlier?

I went outside and looked around. Where could he have gone?

~ Aleks' POV ~

I took a quick glance at the clock. 5 am. I felt my stomach churn as I thought about my family. I had nothing now. Three friends. Thats all I fucking had.

I felt lonely, I felt like the world just hated me and wanted me gone.

I stared at the front door. I can help the world get rid of me at least.

I got up, grabbing my coat as I left the house. When I shut the door and took my first step outside, tears fell down my cheeks. I just ran. I didn't know to where, but my legs where taking me somewhere and I was going to let them.

It seemed like hours of running which was only thirty minutes. The sun had started to come up and Kevin was probably awake by now.

I wasn't even aware of what was happening, like I went blind for a while. When I came back to my senses I was standing the edge of a cliff. I looked up at the sky. I had been running majority of the day and I didn't even know it...

I stared down below. It was about a 20 foot drop. I examined the cliff a little more. I was on the very edge which was an extremely thin piece of land really. Wouldn't hold up a person's weight, at least not for to long. I didn't have much to worry about though, I lost a lot of weight, I won't effect it.

I could feel the tears falling as I continued to stare. I wanted to walk off, but something was holding me back. I just couldn't in the pit of my stomach...I just hesitated.

"Aleks!" I turned around, looking wide eyed at Kevin who was out of breath. He looked at me, worry covering his expression. "Aleks please...step away from the cliff..."

I turned back to it, looking down again. It was now or never. I went to take a step forward, but as my knee bent forward I stopped instantly from Kevin screaming at me.

"Aleks I love you! Please don't!" My eyes widened and I looked back at Kevin. Tears now streamed down his face as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked down again and turned to face him. I didn't...I didn't want to die...not now...the world could kill me later.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a crack. I looked down at the ground and the thin land started to break.

As it snapped I fell down with it. I tried to grab the edge but missed, ending up with a large slit in the middle of my hand. I shut my eyes tight, I guess the world would have its way this time.

Just as I accepted the fact I was going to die, the feeling of falling disappeared and I felt a sharp tug on my arm.

Slowly opening my eyes I looked up at Kevin. He was grabbing onto the cliff as I tried to do. We were both now hanging there, Kevin's grip firm on my wrist.

"I won't let you die Aleks. I promise." The tears started to come back. I didn't want to die, I wanted to stay with Kevin.

I grasped his wirst, the adrenaline numbing the pain in my hand for the moment. Kevin smiled and started to pull us both up when he had his feet placed firmly on the cliffs wall.

He basically flung me up over the edge when he could and climbed up himself. I helped him stand and he hugged me tight. I felt him grip the back of my shirt and I hesitantly wrapped my arms round him, burying my head in his chest.

"I-Im s-sorry..."

"Shh it's ok, your safe now."

~ Kevin's POV ~

I felt him nod and we stayed like this for a few minutes. When it started getting dark I lifted him up, holding him bridle style. He had a firm grasp on my shirt, burying his head once again in my chest.

I just smiled and headed home.

Once back I laid him down in bed. When I turned to leave, Aleks grabbing my shirt stopped me. I looked back at him as he stared at me looking scared.

He let me go and shifted his gaze down. "S-Sorry..."

I smiled, turning to face him. "It's fine, whats wrong?"

"C-Can you...sl-sleep with m-me?"

I nodded, "of course." I went around the other side of the bed, crawling in behind him.

He turned to face me, grabbing my shirt once again and nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

I smiled slightly, wrapping my arms round him. I kissed the top of his head when I heard his quiet snoring.

"Good night my sweet."

Not the best but meh xP I also realised 2 things. 1-I add a lot of suicide into my shit xP 2- there are to many as's!

Anyway, got any one-shot ideas? let me know! I'd love to hear them :3
Any mistakes? meh xP it happens
Hope you liked, love you guys :D