Heather Chander x Fem!Reader

Requested by ReddyOuO , go follow her

~Readers POV~

Walking past the cafeteria I linked arms with my brother. Yeah. My brother was the 'intimidating scary Big Bud Deans son' guy, but we were close. He was actually an emotional prick. I looked over at his girlfriends table and saw her with the mega-bitch. Which happens to be my crush. Heather Chandler. The almighty. You know how everyone's scared of her? I'm not. She's amazing. And beautiful. Yeah, she's a jerk.. but she's nice on the inside. Veronica walked up to me and him, giving him a kiss. She looked at me, her smile fading. She hadn't liked the idea that me and JD were so close. Since I was adopted and legally he could marry me. But that's disgusting. I don't think she knows I'm gay. Or maybe she thinks I'm crushing on her. I haven't talked to her in a while. She whispered something in JD's ear and he unlinked arms, following her. Heather Chandler came up to me.. "Oh- thought you didn't like 'nerdy girls'." She grimaced at my smart ass expression. "Well, I came over here to talk, but hey I don't have to." She turned but I grabbed her. "You wanted to talk to me? I'm honored." I said with a hint of sarcasm. "Oh, playing hard to get?" She whispered. She dragged me into the bathroom and kissed me passionately. "That escalated quickly.." she rolled her eyes. "You didn't like it?", "I never said I didn't like it.", "I like you (Y/N)." "I like you Heather."

"Just keep this a secret, for my reputation."

A/N SORRY ITS SO SHORT DJJDNDRJDJEKSN I RAN PUT OF IDEAS AND IM TIRED