Chapter Three

Picture of Bryson off to the side --------------------------------------->

hey guys so if you like my story please comment, vote or fan me! i'd love to hear from you guys!

sorry for the late update i've been a bit busy lately but school holidays are coming up! :) ive got an editor now, how exciting!! 

So id like to dedicate this chapter to her, soccer00125, as this is the first chapter she has been an editor for.

Also if you havent noticed i changed my book cover. I finally found out how to make a good one so that book cover was made by me. Im so proud, ive never done a good one before :D

- LetMeBeMe oxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was on there way to there lockers as the bell rang signalling everyone to get to homeroom. As I walked to my locker I felt this vibrating on my leg. Checking all my pockets I realized it was my phone. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone hoping it was actually something good. I didn’t realize I had been standing there for a while when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

“This is for you” said a male voice I couldn’t recognise.

I turned around to see who it was, but they were gone. I looked at the floor and a piece of paper caught my eye, was it meant for me? I reached down for it and opened it to see a picture of me, but it wasn’t just any picture; it was the most awful picture! I stared at the portrait of myself for what must have been a long time, because next thing I knew, the bell was ringing. Great! As I folded up the picture some writing caught my eye. I unfolded the picture again and turned it over to where I could see the writing fully.

Hope you have a fun-filled first day. By the way, don’t forget to make new friends. I’m sure now, there’s a lot for you to talk about. Scarlett xx

How could I not guess it was from Scarlett? My eyes started to water up. How did she get this? I tired to stop the tears from escaping, but they just wouldn’t stop. I can’t do this; I have to get out of here. I started to run towards the entrance since it was the only way in and out of this school. I had to make a couple turns but I was finally at the entrance. I stopped at the doors. Do I really want to do this? I heard people laughing so I turned my head to look into a classroom and find Scarlett laughing at me. She blew me a kiss. I can’t do this. I pushed open the doors and ran. I kept on running until I was at the parking lot. I didn’t want to go home though, my parents are home and they’d just question me. I just want to be left alone. Is that to much to ask!

I looked around and found a brick wall with graffiti on it. I went over to the wall and had a look at all the graffiti. I know a lot of people say graffiti is bad and I agree but there’s definitely an art to it. The only thing I hate about graffiti is tagging. It’s so ugly but aside from that I think graffiti is just another form of art. Once I looked over the graffiti a couple of times I decided to sit. I sat on the floor and leant against the wall putting up one knee so I could wrap my arms around it.

Only a couple more years in this prison people call school, then I could actually get a life, a life with friends. I don’t have one friend, not one! All because Scarlett hates me and does everything in her power to make sure my life is hell. The tears finally stopped, so I can see clearly now. I took the picture out again and had a look at it. It was me when I was 13 with a face full of pimples and a bowl hair cut, curtsey of Scarlett. That was the worst year of my life, that’s when Scarlett did her worst and the bowl cut was one of them.