Chapter 1 ~ Rumors of the New Kid

Hiii...sooo umm this is my first ever book I have written on wattpad. I'm not good at writing so I'm sorry if you don't like this and um..yeah. Feel free to comment and let get into the story!

Suga's P.O.V 
"Min Yoongi!"
"Omg. He's so hot!"
"Oppa!!"
"He's so cool"
"I love you!!"

     Don't they ever shut up?! I ignore the yells heard from the hallways as I walk to my locker. As I walk towards my locker, I see a bunch of girls squealing at my very presence. I make it to my locker and open it, only to be met with at least 20 love letters fall at my feet. I bend down to grab one and hear a bunch of giggles. "O.M.G did you see that? He touched my letter!" I heard a girl whisper and yell at the same time to her friend. Ugh. I pick all of the of the letters and shove them back to my locker. I grab my math textbook and begin to walk towards my class. Then I hear people gossiping which catches my attention. "Did you hear about the new kid? Well, apparently, he's going to share a locker with Min Yoongi," I heard a boy say. "Like...the same locker?" "yeah" he replies to the girl. I sigh and walk away to my class. Tch...rumors.

Hiii! I'm SO sorry that this chapter is short. I'll try to make the next chapter a little longer.
Around 200 words!! wow. Comment if you like and if you want, you can give some feedback. 😜🙋🙌😊😁