Chapter 9 ~ Jikook

Sooo...Hi bro. Coffee has been my best friend so far and I have been losing so much sleep but this is fine. I have finals coming up and it's not that bad. OH FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE A UNIT TEST TOMORROW. Ya boy is gonna fail. lol. cool. Anyways, let get on with the story shall we?

Jimin P.O.V

        "Tell me whats wrong. Please. I want to be able to help you but I cant if you're not telling me anything." We have been spending five minutes on the couch just talking, well, more like Jungkook trying to try guess what was wrong with me. "I'm fine. Jungkook just let it go oka-" "The fuck do you mean you're okay?!! You were just bawling your eyes out five minutes ago!! Just tell me what is wrong damn it!" Jungkook yelled at me. "Just...let me help you" he hung his head down and took a deep. I instantly felt guilty and so I got up and walked to the kitchen. Jungkook looked up at me and followed me.

        "Do you like coffee? I can make us coffee. Or do you prefer tea?' I asked, already filling the kettle with water and turning the stove on. "Coffee is fine" he replied. I nod in response.

Jungkook P.O.V

        I stand behind Jimin and just watch his as he prepares the water for the coffee. He was wearing black jeans and a gray sweatshirt that was way to big on him. The sweater was sledding down his shoulder, exposing the untainted pale skin. Just waiting to be covered in marks that I wanted to spread all over his skin. Oh how I wanted to take the innocents away from Jimin, wanting EVERYONE to know that Jimin is mine and only mine but I knew that would never happen. I kinda had a clear idea that Jimin was gay but I know that he had a thing for Yoongi. That makes my blood boil. He treats you like shit! What does he have that I don't!? HUH! I silently yelled at Jimin in his head. I wanted Jimin all for himself and I'm was going to get it.

        I was ripped out of my thoughts when Jimin called out my name. "W-what?" I asked. "The coffee is ready" he said. I nod and sit at the table while he puts the cup of coffee in front of me while he sits across from me. He starts to drink his coffee and I just watch him. His beauty is just too much for me. He catches me staring. I quickly look away, face red, then I hear the chair screech. I look up and see Jimin get up and walk to the kitchen. I follow close behind. He walks to the kitchen and leans on the kitchen counter, looking at me dead in the eyes. "What's wrong? You've been staring at me this whole time? What is it?" He said. Well...now or never.

Jimin P.O.V

        I get up from my seat and walk to the kitchen, noticing that he's been staring at me to whole time, and also he's been following me around my house. I lean on the kitchen counter and look at him dead in the eyes. "What's wrong? You've been staring at me this whole time? What is it?" I asked him. He looked a little startled at first but then started walking towards me. I lean back but was limited to space considering I was cornered. I shut my eyes waiting for something, anything, to happen. I felt his hot breath against my neck. My breath hitched. The I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widen from the sudden lip action but I eventually kissed back.

        His hands went under my shirt and roamed freely, touching every inch on my stomach and back. Tongues battling each other. We made out for a couple of minutes. He, then, pulls my sweatshirt down, exposing my shoulder. He bite down on my neck. sucking and licking. Moans spilling out past my lips. He pulls away and looks at me. I probably look all flustered. "Go out with me" "what" "Jimin...go out with me" jungkook said. I smile so widely, my cheeks started hurting. "Okay"

I am really depressed right now. yeah. I'm too tired and unmotivated to edit

Word Count: 736