Chapter 4

Oh boy this is going to be a long night. I go to open the door to the house when Lucas comes and slaps my butt. I squeak and jump. "What the hell was that!" I yell. He just smirks and winks. We go to the car and drive to the diner and eat.

**************

Beep Beep.

My alarm goes off and starts to ring. Oh my god its Monday. Ugh. I roll out my bed and head over to my bathroom. I get dressed into a baby pink floral crop top, with tan jeans and black converses. I put mascara on walk down stairs and head out the door and start walking to school.

ARIANA: have u got an orange dress?
ZIA: yeah why?                                                                                                                                                                 ARIANA: well.... I have a date with Lucas and I we are going to a.... restaurant and it's a formal restaurant. 

I walked through the gates and saw Ariana. "Come over after school and we will see." I said and she nodded, we continued down the hall of the school. We walked into our classroom and Rosalinda walked to up to us. If you are wondering who this Rosalinda chick, she is my twin cousin. We are not actual twins she is my mum's older sister's daughter, they were both pregnant during the same time. Which lead to us being born on the same day but 1 minuet apart, we did everything together.  

"Well, finely my twin decided to grace us with her presence." She said with a fake British accent. 

"Why do you always put on a fake accent when I come late?" I ask her and she just shakes her eyes. That little bitch, I thought. We sat down and the lesson starts, in no time lunch came around and I walked out of Spanish class. Rose came and we walked to the cafeteria together. 

**************

LUCAS POV (After school) 

I walk up to her house hoping she is there since Ari is at the mall and I know how much she hates shopping,  I knocked her mum answered the door. "Hey, aunty is Zia home?" I ask her.

"Yeah.. she is up in her room." she replies, I thank her and walk into Zia's room and see that she is nothing but a towel that reaches her mid thighs and her hair in a messy bun. She was holding a pair of black lace undergarments. "So..... are you wearing that for me?" I ask her while pointing to me and walking towards her, she was walking back in till she walked into the wall. I grab her waist and kiss her neck, she moaned and I kissed her on the lips. She pushes me back and walks into her closet, ten minuets later she is wearing a batman jumper and sweatpants. 

"You have to go." She said and I walked to her and hugged her from behind and stayed in the lover's embrace.