The Alley

Amy p.o.v

I was walking with my friends Mac, Dora, April, Jacob, and my boyfriend William through an alley. We were all walking home to April and William's house, since they are brother and sister, from hanging out at the local park all day. Jacob was goin to his house though. While we were walking, I hear something rustle in the bushes next to us. "William", I say, "I think something or someone is following us." William says, "Nah. Ur just being paranoid. And besides, we've got badass friends to help us kick it's ass." I laugh. "Your right babe." and put the thought of that in the back of my mind. We keep walking and we finally get home. Once we get inside we all decide to get in our pajamas and go to to bed. We all say good night and go to sleep.

Unknown p.o.V
I walk out of the bushes after they people's get faint, and follow them home, towards the house I need to get the girl from. As I walk, I lift the bag I have over my shoulder. It has all the things I need to help kidnap the girl. "Finally", I say as walk to the back of the house. I pick the lock and walk inside.

Amy P.O.V.
As I'm sleeping I slowly wake up to the feeling of someone grabbing me. At first, I thought it was my bf. Then, when I feel the cloth go over my mouth, I realize I'm being kidnapped.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Amy here! I just wanna say thank you for reading this story and I would appreciate it if u would leave me some helpful comments. Thank you so much!!! Also, what do u think is gonna happen????? Ok, I'll see u guys, in the next chapter! Buh-Bye!!! *high fives all around!!!*