Snowy Death

Silver Walked Through The Snowy Land Plain Coldness. His Mate Akia Was Killed By A Pride Of Snow Cats "I Need Shelter..." he Said Shivering. Memories Of Akia Flew In Through His Head. He Looked At His Side And He Could Still Feel And See Her Spirit Walking With Him By His Side Her Head Leaning On His Shoulder Her Ribs Visible And He Looked At Them Then Looked Back To See Her Face Torn Up Her Eyes Gushing Blood And Her Bottom Jaw Ripped Off He Jumped Back Breathing Heavily And He Stared At His Torn Mate Her Neck Was Ripped Heavily And Her Eyes Would Not Stop And Huge Amounts Of Blood Dripping From Her Mouth Her Tail Torn Off Her Left Back Leg Hanging Off A String Of Fur "This Is What They Did?" He Said Squinting As The Wind Grew Stronger She Closed Her Eyes He Could See Tears Mixing With The Blood As She Nodded Her White Fur Soaked In Red Her Ears Were Pinned To The Back Of Her Head He Walked Over And Licked Her Nose Her Eyes Opened And Her Spirit Looked Like Before She Was Attacked "I'm Sorry I Let Them Get To You..." Silver Said His Eyes Filling With Tears "It's Not Your Fault Silver You Tried... Besides I Wouldn't Have Lasted Long Anyway..." She Said Licking His Ear "What Do You Mean By That Akia?" He Raised His Head "I Was Beginning To Get Sick Silver I Was Dying..." She Told Him "You See My Ribs Are Showing When You Still Hunted Us Rabbits And Mice That Kept Us Fed You Can Tell Your Just Fine Silver..." She Explained "So It Wasn't True When You Said You Were Fine And If You Weren't Killed By The Cats You Would Die Anyway...?" He Looked At Her Silky Blue Eyes "Im Sorry Silver..." She Told Him Fading Away.