Snowfur The Fighter

The White Tiger Named Snow Fur Had A Large Shock Collar On, She Was Held By A Chain Leash, And A Chain Muzzle Connected To The Shock Collar She Was Put To Fight Against A Large Male Tiger Named Tombstone "Hey There Little Kitty Cat." He Said Snarling He Proved His Strength  The Scars He Had Showed It He Was Held With Twice As Much Chain And Shock Supplies Then Snow Fur  "I Have Cubs Don't You Think That My Death Will Hurt More Then Me." She Said To Him "He Looked At Her His Brown Eyes Glaring At Her "I Understand The Pain..." He Told Her "Don't Think I'm Here Cause I Want To Be. I Just Don't Want To Go With All The Others." He Said "You Don't Have Cubs." She Teared Up Her Head Down He Sped Up A Small Amount "Actually I Have Two..." He Looked Understandably AT Her "I'll Help You Out." He Said Smiling He Began Trotting And Went Faster And Faster Until He Was In A Full On Run He Shook The Chains Off His Claws And Ripped Off All The Rest He Went Into A Halt  And Began To Fight The Humans They Shot Him With A Large Bullet He Hit The Floor "TombStone!" Snow Fur Shouted She Turned And Sliced Off Some Skin From The Human Holding Her Running To His Body His Large Paw Gripped Onto The Shock Collar And He Pulled It Off Softly With The Strength Left In Him "Take Care Of My Cubs..." He Said As He Took His Last Breath And His Chest Bled "After All The Scars Left On Me I Think This One Means Most..." He Smiled His Eyes Slowly Shut And He Stopped Breathing "GET HER!" The Human Shouted She Turned And Ran To The Cages Where The Cubs Were Kept She Pushed Them Open And Grabbed All Of Them Running To The Front Gate There She Jumped The Fence And Ran Through The Endless Land Of Bare Nothingness. "Where's Our Papa!" One Of Tombstone's Cubs Asked As She Ran "He Left..."  Snow Fur Told Them Setting Them Down. "But I'll Be Taking Care Of You For Now On." She Told Them Licking The Top Of Their Heads.