Carter reynolds dirty

It was a Friday afternoon at school and everyone was excited to go to this party that night. I was still debating on going because high school party's get crazy/out of hand. But my friend Bri made me go anyway. I'm Savannah be the way.
It was finally the end of the school day and Bri and I went to her house to get ready for he party. She wore a tight, short red dress from Pacsun, but i wore ripped hollister jeans and a brandy Melville cropped top. She overdosed on makeup And I went light on makeup. Bri curled my hAir for me and she did her hair too. Once we got ready it was already almost 8 and the party started at like 8-9 or something like that. I drove in Bri's car to the party. It was at crater reynolds house the party. Bri was telling me that he was super hot and really popular. I've seen him a couple times around school and he is really attractive! But she said I could have him because she wanted his friends. I laughed and called her a slut jokingly. We got there and Bri totally left me to fend for myself. I went to get a drink and I bumped in to carter. His eyes were a soft brown color and his hair was black. he said he liked my shirt, I just said thanks and tried to walk away. But he grabbed my waist and pulled me close, he said for me to meet him in his bedroom in 5 minutes. it was crazy but I said okay. I went up there and he was waiting for me. he got up from sitting and locked the door behind me and closed the blinds. He said that he has had a crush on me sense freshman year. Which was crazy because we were seniors now. I told him that I liked him but I didn't want to do something that I'll regret later. but he laughed and whispered in my ear "you won't regret it." he turned me around and came in for a kiss, I didn't hold back because I really did like him. He but his tongue in my mouth and I first I filched but went along with it. He started kissing my neck and started sucking it. I let out a soft moan and whispered "shhh." he pushed me on his bed and began to take off my shirt. when he got it off he started to rub my back. I pulled away from the kiss and was ripping off his shirt , he smiled and came In for a kiss. I Wrapped me legs around his waist and pulled him closer. I spun him around so I was on top and "slammed" him on the bed. he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I felt his hand go into my panties. I let him go on top and I took off his pants. He had on plaid boxers. He smiled as I laughed and he took him fingers out of my panties and he started onhooking my bra. once he did he started to slide down my body and take off my panties and he threw them on the floor. He smiled at my choice of a pink and white thong. he started to breath a little heavy and started rubbing my clit. I let out a moan and he did too. I grabbed his waist and took off his boxers. He moved my shoulders down so I would move down on his body I put his length in my mouth and couldn't stop. he pulled me up and started positioning him self and I whispered and tensed up, I said please don't and he just said "okay bit I still love you" he put on the side off him and we just laided there smiling. he said that he was happy and asked if we could do it again sometime. I laughed and said sure, why not haha. he gave me his number even though I already had it. I got up and put on my clothes and he did the same. he kept telling me he loved me and is said it back. We left his room and got a drink and a slice of pizza and just talked the rest of the party. And as for Bri, she went home with these 3 guys. She's crazier than me haha.

*if you want a chapter 2 thumbs up*
Until next time xoxo, A

Ilysm Carter💕